National Consumer Panel

Free Gerber Gift Set CLICK HERE Free Amazon Gift code CLICK HERE

By accepting this opportunity, you would become what is called a Nielsen Family. Yours will literally represent the nation. When decisions about programming, food and merchandise are made, the results of the Nielsen families weigh quite a bit.

Rather than allowing corporations and government to control you, and rather than receiving marketing based on other families, let your family declare the future of your nation. National Consumer Panel will send you a scanner and every week, you will scan grocery items. In exchange you will earn money, prizes, and points redeemable for real items such as good, jewelry, household items, and much more.

If you want to be paid for allowing your opinion, purchases, and behavior to impact the future of the nation, join National Consumer Panel. Follow the link below for this awesome opportunity.

HomeScan NCP

Coupon Nurse receives free products for review purposes, and may sometimes be compensated for posts. Posts may also contain affiliate( marketing )links . All opinions expressed are solely from Coupon Nurse and were not influenced by any form of compensation. Please see the Disclosure Policy for complete details.

CLICK HERE to see Coupon Nurse Disclaimer

Comments

1. Debra Conklin says:

I saw a friend of mine liked this so I joined as it looked interesting.

2. debra palmer says:

Never ever in my zip code…..cry

• jackie schramm says:

Debra , Mind too , (that it’s never in my zip code)

but years ago , i use to belong to this , when you had to plug it into your phone line, at this zip code , i guess how they dont have any opening i should have never gave it up boo hoo

• christine says:

mine either wonder where they do the most at should be all over but not for my zip or nepa

• Beverly says:

mine either =( but i live in a tiny town in south arkansas so i don’t expect to ever get to participate

3. Laurel Longoria says:

I signed up with the NCP survey place months and months ago, and AM a member of the Neilsen survey group/panel , REQUESTED one of the scanners for shopping and STILL have NOT received anything!!!!! Oh, I do the survey, but haven’t received my scanner and they HAVE my correct address!!!! I am EXTREMELY UPSET that that not once even emailed me to tell me that they were or were not going to send a scanner for doing the surveys.

4. patti novero says:

i have tried several times and gave them a incorrect phone number last time. This time they ask for a correct one. Sounds like they call you even though they say not in your area at this time. Don’t think i will try again/.

5. chris bailey fagan says:

I would love to join national consumer panel. canyou email please.

6. Amber R. says:

I got my scanner last week! It works great and I have fun doing it lol can’t wait to earn some prizes!

7. Veronica says:

after 2 or 3 years of trying I finally got accepted

8. Tracy Ames-Dennison says:

I have tried this for going on 2 yrs and they NEVER have it in my zip.

9. not in my area either… and I even live in my state’s capitol city!

10. Melinda Haroldsen says:

I have signed up for them, was accepted and was waiting for a Message to come to my Email address and never got it. Now they are not taking households from my area. :[ What to do now.

11. how do you earn the money? i know about the scanner thanks.

• i wish i knew i have belonged for a lllllllllooooonnnnnggggggggg tttttiiimmmmeeeeeeee. their prizes are just ok, but i have never been offered money.

12. malissa says:

NOT N MY ARE NEITHER!!! cry cry cry!!!

13. Dorinda Kozloff says:

I have been with them for almost a year. How do you earn money? They have never paid me a penny. Also the prize are so many points you have to do it for several years to earn anything worth anything. It’s also a lot of work.

14. Marci Cline says:

I got my scanner about a month ago, you don’t get paid for it you received points and buy from a catalog of items.

15. sharon albert says:

Every time I try to join they say it’s not in my area. Is there a way to request a zip code?

16. jeanette sheets says:

would love to take part plese email me at billmcsgirl@yahoo.com withdetails hor to enroll

17. The message I get. :( “We’re sorry but the National Consumer Panel is not recruiting new households in your area at this time.” boooo

18. tracie gaouette says:

Would love to try the scanner & products out!!!

19. Jaqueline Cruz says:

wow this sounds very interesting i would like to try it out.

20. I dont see why they dont recruit all over the place. I try and it always says they are not doing households in my area

21. CPST_Jim says:

I received my email from them on Friday stating I had been chosen to get a scanner! Can’t wait for it to arrive!

When they say they don’t have open zipcodes in your area, that doesn’t mean that they don’t have scanners there, it just means they already have enough for statistical sampling purposes. Your area will open up as people drop out.

22. maggie barnes says:

I’m a member for a couple of years, but never got a chance to test products, I sure would love to test a phone!

• I am a member as well, but I have never been offered to test products either. I would love to test and keep a new android phone. Maybe because I have T-Mobile and they are only offering it to people who have Sprint. Maybe next time! :)

23. mariruth says:

13492

24. 97524………………………………..is never on the list either!!

25. sharon albert says:

nor is 07726

26. Barbara Campbell says:

Sigh. not in my zip code yet

27. Missy Ambrose Christman says:

Mine is arriving today!

28. Ginny R. says:

I also received an email on Friday saying I was accepted. YAY!!! Can’t wait to start. I didn’t think I’d get one since I live in a small town.

29. pambrownshepherd says:

i have been trying to get in this for a year or longer..never in my zip…

30. Bonnie Silver says:

Never in mine 34436

31. they really should tell you what zip coes where added just copy and paste them below the add everytime i see this all it says is new zip coed where added but never shows them so how do we really no what ones are new

32. I have been tryn to get with this company for a while. I finally got my scanner today. So happy to be part. So for those that dont think they will ever get in you just have to keep trying.

33. did they offer you an incentive to get this? their gifts are not so hot.

34. having nothing but trouble with mine lately keeps saying put in home base when it is already in there. sent 1 back and this one is doing the same thing, think long and hard before you do this. gifts are crap.

35. Never ever in my zip code 19116.