Eureka AirSpeed EXACT Pet Bagless Upright Vacuum Review
*I received Eureka Airspeed Exact pet bagless upright vacuum to facilitate my review. All thoughts are 100% honest and my own*
The new Eureka AirSpeed EXACT Pet is equipped with patented AirSpeed Technology that gives you a confident clean, so you can take on whatever life throws at you. #EurekaPower.
- Unlike most other vacuums, Eureka AirSpeed EXACT Pet’s AirSpeed Technology uses an efficient floor-to-cup airpath with limited twists and turns that decreases the distance dust needs to travel and increases airflow, providing maximum suction power.
- Based on independent testing, Eureka AirSpeed EXACT Pet cleans carpets better than the Dyson DC40.
- Powerful enough to clean up all the messes that your pet leaves behind, the Eureka AirSpeed EXACT Pet features a PET Power Paw cleaning tool that rids upholstery and furniture of pet hair.
- The vacuum’s suction control valve lets you direct all of the power to the floors or to the tools, so you can deep clean to stairs, furniture and crevices.
- With a unique Smooth-Glide pivoting base, the Eureka AirSpeed EXACT Pet is easy to push across carpets – while providing a superior, deep clean.
- Experience Eureka Power with the Eureka AirSpeed EXACT Pet, available nationwide at Walmart
The Eureka Airspeed Exact pet was very easy to put together No screws it all just snapped together very easily. I was able to put this together by myself. The vacuum is very lightweight and easy to maneuver in small spaces. I am very please with the suction power and No clogs. The bagless is a bonus simply empty in the trash when you are done.
I was given the challenge to see if Eureka could hold up against my 4 dogs. I have always had very bad luck with vacuums they clog and do not pick up dog hair well. For my cleaning Challenge I decided to put chips on my rug and see how well the vacuum worked. Check out the video below to see how it went.