10 Thanksgiving Instant Pot Recipes
ButterBall Turkey Giveaway
Thanksgiving is right around the corner. Every year we buy a Butterball Turkey it seems to be much juicier than any other Turkey without any extra work like basting or brining the bird.
Butterball conducted its first-ever consumer survey this year for a pulse on Thanksgiving preppers’ expectations and realities when it comes to one of the most important meals of the year. The survey found:
- Two-thirds of Americans rank Thanksgiving as one of their favorite holidays.
- Two-thirds of Americans like to incorporate new traditions into their celebrations…many of which include cooking up new and different recipes for loved ones to enjoy.
- Out of all things Thanksgiving preparers cook up, they’re most proud of the turkey. And 88 percent prep it the old-school way: in an oven.
- 84 percent feel excited about preparing the meal, and 74 percent of Americans don’t expect Thanksgiving to be perfect.
- It’s the turkey! Despite the overall positivity around the holiday, first-time millennial preparers are still feeling the pressure. Eight in 10 first-time cooks worry about cooking the turkey correctly. This number drops among experienced preparers, but still 43% worry about getting it right.
I have to say I agree. I make my turkey in the oven and I use my instant pot for my side dishes. Here is my top 10 Thanksgiving Instant Pot Recipes. This year Butterball wants me to help spread the word and give one of my lovely fans a free turkey! Enter below by commenting what your favorite Instant Pot Recipe of mine is.
10. Hot Apple Cider
Don’t forget to enter to win a free turkey by commenting on this post!
How is Butterball providing help to Thanksgiving cooks this year?
The Butterball Turkey Talk-Line has evolved how they help cooks and this year they are able to provide expert advice in many ways:
- Text Help (844-877-3456): Send the Turkey Talk-Line a text! Holiday cooking text help will be available starting Nov. 1, with extended hours starting the week of Thanksgiving.
- Facebook and Twitter: Help is available through the Butterball Facebook and Twitter pages with tips, special savings and more.
- Pinterest: Find Thanksgiving recipe inspiration for your holiday celebration on the Butterball Pinterest page.
- Instagram: Follow Butterball on Instagram to get a behind-the-scenes look, recipe development for our Thanksgiving meal and more.
- Live Chats: Engage with turkey experts through Live Chats on Butterball.com during November and December and receive real-time suggestions and advice.
- Butterball App: Download the free Butterball Cookbook Plus™ app on your Apple or Android device to get recipe ideas and cooking advice at your fingertips.
- Email: Contact the Talk-Line via email by visiting Butterball.com.
- 1-800-BUTTERBALL (1-800-288-8372): Turkey Talk-Line experts will be available this season starting November 1, 2017, through December 24, 2017, to answer questions and assist all Thanksgiving cooks.