Bring your kitchen into the future with LG InstaView
*****Adventures of a Nurse has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free*****
Technology has come such a long way since I was a kid. We had corded phones, no internet, no remotes, and no computers. I remember when my mom got a microwave for the first time we were so excited. Technology has come so far since then. I would have never dreamed of getting a fridge that lets you tap to see inside the easy-access compartment without ever opening the door. Check out the video here
LG’s InstaView™ Door-in-Door® refrigerators’ tinted glass panel lets you knock twice to view and select items without opening the door.
– “Knock twice” feature illuminates contents, allowing you to see inside without letting cold air out
– Most popular items are in front and accessible (door-in-door feature)
– ColdSaver™ Panel reduces cold air loss to extend the freshness of food
– Energy efficient – saves on utility bills by reducing time spent choosing items with the door open
– Distinctive styling – sleek design, tinted glass panel, fingerprint resistant
– Variety of large capacity models that give you ample space and keep food conveniently organized and within reach
Not only does LG step into the future with the LG Instaview it also has a very sleek design and 30 cubic feet of usable space inside. No more yelling at the kids for keeping the fridge door open for so long it is also fingerprint resistant. Hello, how cool is that? Right now you can find the LG InstaView at Best Buy. Thanks to Best Buy and LG we are stepping into the future of appliances.