Double Chocolate Skillet Cheesecake Cookie
I love using my skillets for cookies. Tonight I felt like being very bad. I made a double chocolate skillet cheesecake cookie. Let me tell you this is delicious and very easy to make.
You will need:
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
for the topping:
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 8 oz coolwhip
- 1 package of vanilla instant pudding
- 1 cup of sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In large bowl, beat butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt; stir into the butter mixture until well blended. Mix in the chocolate chips. Spread in the bottom of your cast iron skillet. Bake for 25 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- In a mixer combine cream cheese, coolwhip, pudding and sugar. Blend until well combine. Spread on top of your cookie. Garnish with chocolate syrup if desired.
- Serve and enjoy.