If you are on the hunt for soup recipes, check out my list below. I have soups that will warm your bones and soothe the soul! With minimal time in the kitchen, you can prep and have your soup cooking.
Skip takeout and make a Copycat soup recipe. My Panera chicken and wild rice soup, broccoli and cheese soup. Or kick up the heat with my Instant Pot buffalo chicken soup!
The Best Soup Recipes
All of my recipes are tried and true. When you go to make them you will find I do my best to make them as easy as they can be!
Why Make Soup In The Instant Pot
- Fast | You will get that slow and simmered soup taste literally in a fraction of the time. The Instant Pot does a fantastic job at really cooking and infusing the flavors in a hurry.
- Energy Saver | If you care about using energy in your home this is another reason to reach for your pot. It will use less energy compared to stovetop.
- Easy Cleanup | I love how easy my IP is to clean. Whether you toss in dishwasher or hand wash it makes cleaning up a breeze!
- Hands Off | No babysitting required with your Instant pot. Turn it on and let it handle the rest!
I look at my Instant Pot just like I do my slow cooker. Why wouldn’t I want to make soups in that to simplify my life.
Are These Soups Kid Friendly
You will find almost all my soups will be kid friendly. The buffalo soup does pack a little heat so that one I would say be cautious of. But all the rest are a great way to serve up a tasty lunch or dinner to kids.
What Types Of Soups Will I Find
- Creamy Soups
- Soups with Pasta
- Classic Soup Recipes
- Copycat Soups
- Weight Watcher and Diet Soups
- And more
What to Serve With Soup
Soup can be a one-dish type of meal. But you can always add on other items to make it a heartier meal or stretch the soup if you want to serve a crowd!
- Sandwiches | you could do like half sandwiches and a bowl of soup.
- Crackers | Dip or crumble on top. We love oyster crackers and saltines.
- Salad | Lighten up the meal with a salad. A simple tossed salad or even chopped salad will work great.
Or depending on the soup you can serve it as a starter dish before the main meal is served if you are hosting a dinner.
Serve up this easy and cheap slow cooker potato soup. A frozen hash brown potato soup that you cook right in your crockpot. When you want something easy to whip …
Creamy, rich, and savory Instant Pot Cream of Mushroom Soup is waiting for you! This cream of mushroom soup is made in the pressure cooker, so it really blends the …
The World’s Best Instant Pot White Chicken Chili is loaded with incredible flavor in every bite. Hearty, soul-soothing White Chicken chili that can be made in a fraction of the …
Fall is approaching fast, and that means soon Soup season will be in full swing! I created The Ultimate Instant Pot Fall Soups list of all my favorite soups. Soups …
Fall and winter are approaching fast so whip up this Instant Pot Split Ham and Pea Soup. A savory split pea soup that can be made in a fraction of …
Instant Pot White Bean and Ham soup is a hearty, starch-filled, and stick to your ribs good. This ham and white bean soup is a tried and true favorite in …
Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup (Zero WW Points) is a satisfying and quick Instant Pot soup recipe I recommend making for the family. Tender chicken, loads of that Tex-Mex flavor, …
My favorite thing about Instant Pot soups is they are so hearty, filling and packed full of fantastic flavors. The second the leaves start falling I start my search for …
Corn chowder just got a little bit easier with your handy Instant Pot. The Ultimate Instant Pot Loaded Corn Chowder will rock your world. Loaded with hearty potatoes, ham, celery, onion, …