Instant Pot Recipes
If you are on the hunt for the best Instant Pot recipes on the internet, you found it. Create incredible recipes in a fraction of the time compared to other cooking methods.
Instant Pot Recipes
I have a wide variety of Instant Pot recipes that are easy to make and will please your family or a crowd.
Most Popular Instant Pot Recipes
Step out of the box and try some new Instant Pot recipes and see what new family favorites you can incorporate into your weekly meal schedule. Easy, fast, and savory and sweet recipes are waiting for you.
Instant Pot Duo Crisp with Air Fryer Lid
If you invested or were gifted the new Instant Pot Duo Crisp with air frying lid, you are in luck! Here are some amazing recipes you can try out your new device with!
- Garlic Butter Steak Bites with Mushrooms
- Big Mac Casserole
- Bacon Maple Brie
- Garli Parmesan Zucchini Fries
- Chicken Pot Pie
Why Cook With An Instant Pot
There are so many incredible reasons as to why the Instant Pot is a must for me and my household. Let me share some reasons why I love my electric pressure cooker.
- Easy | so many are intimidated but don’t be. Just like a slow cooker you have a device that simplifies mealtime. After a few uses, you will love the ease!
- Less Energy | You use less energy using your pot than say the oven or stove. If you are wanting to use less energy then grab your pot.
- Flavorful | Since your food cooks under pressure it really locks in flavor efficiently and quickly. You get rich and flavorful food every single time.
- Easy Cleanup | Cleaning your appliance is easy. You can even run some parts through the dishwasher for extra quick cleanup.
What Can’t You Cook In An Instant Pot
The instant pot is a magical pot but there are some things that you shouldn’t cook. You will find homemade fresh pasta is a no-no in your pressure cooker. It will break it down and turn it to mush.
Another thing is dairy like cream cheese or heavy cream. You will want to stir in at the end of cooking vs tossing it in to cook. The high pressure can curdle and affect the texture.
Overall you can cook so many meals, desserts and even sides in your device! If you don’t own one, try it out! If you own one, check out my recipes below for tried and true recipes you will love.
End of content