Have you ever had a dessert that made you weak in the knees? After eating it you have no words it is so good? That is how I felt after eating Instant Pot Better than Sex Lava Cake.
I never thought that making a dessert in the Instant Pot would be so good but it is! Quick and Easy Instant Pot deserts are amazing 🙂 A Instant Pot Dessert made in under 10 minutes that makes you weak in the knees who could ask for more? The Instant Pot Better than Sex Lava Cake is not on any kind of diet plan but it is a worthy treat on occasion.
There is nothing better than a hot cake with cold ice cream oozing with chocolate from the center. I have made many deserts in the Instant pot like Cheesecake , 7-up Instant Pot Cake and Apple bread with salted caramel icing. but never a regular chocolate cake. There really is no way to describe how good this cake is, which is why I called it better than sex lava cake. Not really but I thought that would grab your attention at how good this cake really is.
I can’t even explain how Quick and Easy this Instant Pot Recipe is. I had to make a video so you could see just how easy it is! Anyone with a Pressure Cooker can make this amazing instant Pot Dessert.
You will need 4 Pyrex 6oz bowls or 4 6oz ramekins bowls. I did use my 6Qt Instant Pot for this recipe I can fit 3 on top of my trivet and one I rest on top of the 3.
Instant Pot Better Than Sex Chocolate Lava Cake
Have you ever had a mouthwatering desert? Chocolaty and delicious one that made you weak in your knees.
- 1 stick butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbs Vanilla
- 6 tbs flour
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- for topping:
- Ice cream
- Caramel drizzle
- chocolate Magic shell ice cream topping
- 4 Pyrex 6oz bowls
- place chocolate chips and butter in a large bowl and microwave for 2 minutes mix until well combined.
- Mix in powdered sugar until smooth.
- Add 3 eggs and egg yolk until well combined.
- Add Vanilla and flour and stir until well combined.
- Spray each Pyrex Bowl with pam cooking spray.
- Pour batter into each bowl filling to the top.
- Place your trivet in your instant pot with one cup of water.
- Place your bowls on the trivet.
- I had to fit 3 on the bottom and one on the top.
- Place your pot on MANUAL HIGH PRESSURE for 9 minutes.
- Do a quick release.
- Remove from the Instant Pot and place upside down on a plate Top with ice cream, caramel, and magic shell.
- For Peanut butter Lava Cake: Same directions as above but mix together 4 tbs peanut butter, 1 tbs butter, 2 tbs powdered sugar. Pour batter halfway in each cup and Place Peanut butter mixture in the center. Cover with more chocolate batter. Cook as directed above.
For Peanut butter Lava Cake: Same directions as above but mix together 4 tbs peanut butter, 1 tbs butter, 2 tbs powdered sugar. Pour batter half way in each cup and Place Peanut butter mixture in the center. Cover with more chocolate batter. Cook as directed above.
You can Add Icecream, Magic Shell toppings, or Caramel also 🙂