White Chocolate and Blueberry
For the brownies you will need:
1⁄2cup vegetable oil
1⁄4teaspoon baking powder
1⁄3cup cocoa powder
1 Cup of Blueberries
1 cup of white chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix oil and sugar until well blended.
- Add eggs and vanilla; stir just until blended.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Stir dry ingredients into the oil/sugar mixture.
- Pour into greased 10″ cast iron skillet.
- In another bowl melt white chocolate in the microwave for 1 minute and stir.
- Drizzle chocolate over the top of the brownie do not stir.
- Place 1 cup of bluberries on top.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle with more white chocolate optional.