Homemade garlic and rosemary potatoes are one of my favorite side dishes. Instant Pot Garlic and Rosemary Mashed Potatoes turn out creamy and no lumps at all every single time in the Instant Pot. Making side dishes is the main reason I bought a second Instant Pot. Now my whole meal is all done in the Instant Pot what a time saver. I will be sharing many of my fall favorite foods all cooked in the instant pot.
Instant Pot Potatoes is one reason I can never give up my Instant Pot. The Instant Pot makes every meal a Quick and Easy meal. Everything is done in one pot Like my One Pot Instant Pot Cheeseburger Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes. Check out my 20 MUST HAVE Instant Pot Recipes.
The easiest dish you can make in your Instant Pot is Mashed Potatoes. Put all ingredients except the dairy right in the pot cook with a quick release and simply mash and add your milk or cream. How much easier can that be?
- 5-6 Large Potatoes Peeled and cubed, You can use more or less with the same cooking time
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 2 tbs butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- Place cubed potatoes in the Instant pot with chicken broth whole cloves of garlic, rosemary sprig, and butter.
- Place IP on manual high pressure for 15 minutes.
- Do a quick release.
- Drain Potatoes if needed and add milk and butter
- Mash until creamy and smooth. I use my kitchen aid mixer or a handheld masher.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 147 Saturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 11mg Sodium: 199mg Carbohydrates: 23g Fiber: 4g Protein: 5g