Grab that Instant Pot or your Ninja Foodi and let me show you how to make a rockin’ Loaded Mashed Potatoes Instant Pot or Ninja Foodi! Silky smooth potatoes topped with crispy bacon and loads of cheese.
You guys I have a weakness, loaded mashed potatoes! I could eat this entire pot full if I wasn’t careful! There is something about homemade mashed potatoes that get topped with cheese, bacon and more.
Sometimes I even add in some green onions and a dollop of sour cream. This quick and easy docs dish is one to make often! The Ninja Foodi mashed potatoes will be a for sure crowd pleaser!
One Pot Loaded Mashed Potatoes
Yes, you read that right, one pot dish. Just start by browning your bacon in your Foodi or Instant Pot. Once done remove and then bake up your potatoes. Smash until the perfect creamy texture and then toss in bacon and cheese! Easy as pie and not much effort went into such an outstanding side dish.
Main Dishes To Pair With It
Wondering what main dishes work with a loaded mashed potato recipe? Let me help, here are a few of my favorites!
You can really pair these easy loaded mashed potatoes with any main dish you desire. This is also a great side for holidays and even a potluck side dish.
Can You Make Loaded Mashed Potatoes Instant Pot or Ninja Foodi With Red Potatoes
Yes! That is what I used for this recipe, and red potatoes offer a really creamy texture to mashed potatoes. Now you can always opt for a russet, but I do recommend giving the red potato a try.
- 5 pounds Red Potatoes
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 green onions
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 4 tbsp butter
- If you have the Ninja Foodi Place your bacon in the basket and place on air fry 390 for 10-15 minutes or until crispy. Remove basket.
- Cut potatoes in quarters leaving skin on if you wish. Place all potatoes in the pot with heavy cream
- Place on high Pressure for 12 minutes.
- Do a Quick Release
- Add Sour Cream, and butter mash potatoes with a masher.
- Add Green onions, half the cheddar cheese and bacon.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with more cheddar cheese Close ninja Lid and put on air crisp 390 for 5 minutes until cheese melts.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 408 Saturated Fat: 14g Cholesterol: 74mg Sodium: 237mg Carbohydrates: 37g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 3g Protein: 9g