Fall is one of my favorite times of the year. Beautiful fall foliage, fun decorations for the season, and so much more. Whether you are an apple fan or pumpkin lover, I have a list of All The Best Of Fall of 2019!
Feature colors of autumn in your home, create comforting meals like hearty soups to warm you up from the inside out. If it pertains to fall, you will find it listed below.
What Is The First Day of Fall 2019
The first day of fall is September 23rd this year. I am excited for cooler days to be coming. At the first sign of fall, I whip out the decorations, fall candles, and of course comfort food to soothe the soul.
Consider These Fall Bucket List Items To Add For The Family
- Pumpkin patch | Head out to a pumpkin patch and enjoy all things fall. Apple cider, hayrides, fun activities, and picking pumpkins!
- Football Game | Enjoy those Friday Night Lights and root on your home team and cozy up with a blanket as the sun sets and it gets chilly outside.
- Bonfire | Have a bonfire or roast marshmallows in your back yard. This is a fun way to enjoy those cooler fall nights and remind you of childhood.
- Star Gaze | Fall nights tend to have wide-open skies with minimal clouds. Grab a blanket and a cup of hot chocolate and sit outside and gaze up at the stars.
- Carve Pumpkins | Grab some pumpkins and carve or paint pumpkins with the family. This is a super easy and fun time you can do to spend with the family.
- Leaves | Rake up the leaves, and jump and play in them. This is such a fun and free activity to do with little kids, your dog, and just have fun and be a kid again.
- Scenic Drive | I love seeing the colors from the trees. This is one of my favorite things to do each year, once the leaves are fully transitioned in color.
Wayfair is having a WayFur Halloween Pet Costume Contest.
Now, those are a few things for you to enjoy this fall season. Here are more of my favorite things for you to do this fall season.