Fuzzy Navel Jello Shot has the classic flavors of peach and orange that uses peach schnapps and orange jello that is sure to be a party pleaser.
During the summer we love to have adult parties with cocktails and jello shots. This is a twist on the classic fuzzy naval drink from the ’80s. Who does not love the 80’s with the big hair, neon colors and all the best music not to mention the invention of Fuzzy Navels.
Ingredients for Fuzzy Navel Jello Shot
- Dekuyper Peachtree Schnapps
- Orange Jello
- Boiling Water
- Cool Whip for garnish
- Peaches and Oranges for garnish
- Jello Shot cups with lids or jello shot syringes
Step by Step Directions to make Fuzzy Navel Jello Shot Recipe
In a medium mixing bowl, combine the jello and hot water. Mix until the jello has dissolved.
Add the orange juice and Stir.
Add Peach Schnapps
Pour into shot cups
Chill in fridge
Top with Garnish and Serve.
Tips and Tricks
- Be sure to pat dry your peach slices if you plan on using them as a garnish. If not, the juices will make a mess.
- I use Sunny D as my “orange juice” because I like the flavor better. This is just a preference, but I think you guys would love it.
- Don’t use orange juice with pulp in it. It makes the shots look gross. If you don’t mind that and like pulp, feel free to use it.
- I like to line up the shot cups on a cookie sheet or another moveable, flat surface, before filling them. It makes it easier to transfer them back and forth from the fridge
Frequently Asked Questions:
A Fuzzy Navel is a drink that was invented in the 80’s made from peach schnapps and orange juice.
“Fuzzy” in the name refers to the peach, and “navel” to the orange.
Jello Shots stay good in the fridge for up to 2 week. Store with a lid.
It’s not good to freeze jello shots they do not defrost well.
- 1 Box Orange Jello (3 ounces)
- ¾ cup Boiling Water
- ½ Cup Orange Juice
- ½ Cup Peach Schnapps
- Canned Peach Slices (optional)
- Whipped Cream (optional)
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the jello and hot water. Mix until the jello has dissolved.
- Add the orange juice and peach schnapps. Stir.
- Using the injector (or cup) fill each shot cup about ¾ of the way full.
- Place in the fridge and chill for about 2 hours or until set.
- If using the garnishes, add some whipped cream to the top of the shots and use a butter knife to even off the top of the shots.
- Add a peach slice on top of the whipped cream and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 36Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 9mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 0gSugar: 6gProtein: 0g