Crockpot Ranch Chicken otherwise known as Crack Chicken is Chicken Bacon ranch in the Crockpot. Ranch Chicken is tender chicken in a creamy sauce that offers the coolness of ranch, melted cheese, and we can’t forget the bacon! This is going to be an instant family favorite from the first bite you take.
The Crockpot was my first kitchen accessory love. The Crockpot seriously makes dinner a breeze for me, as well as tasty desserts. I love to toss ingredients in, mix and turn it on and forget. See more of my Slow Cooker Recipes.
Ingredients needed for Crockpot Ranch Chicken
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast or Boneless skinless Chicken thighs
- Dry Ranch Seasonings Or try my homemade Ranch
- Cream Cheese
- Cheddar Cheese
- Cooked Bacon I used my air fryer to see How to make bacon in the air fryer.
- Green Onion Optional for garnish
- Slow Cooker or Crockpot
Step by Step Directions for Crockpot Ranch Chicken
Add Chicken breast, Ranch, and Cubed Cream Cheese to the slow cooker.
Cook until chicken is done or reaches 165 degrees.
Shred the chicken with 2 forks or you can place the chicken in your mixer to shred faster.
Place chicken back in the crockpot or slow cooker and stir.
Add Shredded Cheddar Cheese Cover and Cook until cheese melts.
Slow Cook Ranch Chicken until Cheddar cheese is melted.
Top with Cooked Bacon and Green Onions
Tips and Tricks for Crockpot Ranch Chicken
- Use a mixer to shred chicken faster.
- Shred Cheese instead of using pre-shredded.
- Cook Bacon in the air fryer while the chicken is cooking.
Ranch Chicken is also known as “Crack Chicken” it’s named that because it’s truly addicting with the flavor of ranch, chicken, and bacon together it does something magical.
You can serve ranch chicken with any vegetables, like green beans, over egg noodles, rice, or even with a nice summer salad will make this slow cooker ranch chicken a light meal.
Yes, This ranch chicken dish is on a keto diet. Serve with veggies instead of on a bun.
Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 4 days. Ranch Chicken does not freeze well because of the cheese.
How to Serve Slow Cooker Ranch Chicken
You can serve this Crockpot Creamy Ranch Chicken with chips as a dip or even on a bun as a sandwich. This is a very versatile dish. You can also serve it with veggies to make it a keto dinner that everyone will love.
- 2 Pound Chicken Breast
- 16 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 Ranch Dip Mix
- 16 oz Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Green Onion
- 6 slices bacon
- Add Chicken breast, Ranch, and Cubed Cream Cheese to the slow cooker.
- Cook until chicken is done or reaches 165 degrees.
- Shred the chicken with 2 forks or you can place the chicken in your mixer to shred faster.
- Place chicken back in the crockpot or slow cooker and stir.
- Add Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Slow Cook Ranch Chicken until Cheddar cheese is melted.
- Stir in cooked bacon and chopped green onion
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 531Total Fat: 37gSaturated Fat: 20gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 175mgSodium: 636mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 44g