Instant Pot Duo Garlic Butter Steak Bites with Mushrooms is one dinner recipe you have to make. Get juicy and flavorful steak bites that are tender and melt in your mouth. Skip the grill, and make steak indoors!
We are a steak loving family. Since I got my Instant Pot Duo I love cooking bites in it. You get that crusty outer crust with a tender and flavorful steak center.
Garlic Butter Steak Bites
These steak bites are a fun and creative way to serve up dinner. Bite-size steak, juicy mushroom that melts in your mouth. Whip this up along with your favorite sides and dive in.
What Is The Best Steak for Steak Bites
You will find that depending on what cut of meat you buy will depend on flavor and texture. A cheaper cut of meat like charcoal steaks might be tougher to chew.
Whereas a flat iron would be a bit more tender. So feel free to find a steak that is available in your area. Flank steaks, kc strips, flat irons, and more.
What to Serve With Steak Bites
Serve your steak bites with your favorite sides. A potato salad, pasta salad, Broccoli and Cheddar Pasta, or even cucumber salad,would offer a fresh and light twist. Where roasted potatoes or mashed would be more comforting. Depend on what you are in the mood to go ahead and make a killer side or two.
More Instant Pot Duo Crisp Recipes:
All Instant Pot Duo Recipes can also be used in the Ninja Foodi.
Tips for Making Garlic Butter Steak Bites
- Use real butter, not margarine. You will find the Butter brings out incredible and rich flavors. Use Homemade Garlic Butter.
- Leave our mushrooms if you are not a fan. You could replace it with another veggie if you prefer.
- Serve warm and fresh from Duo. These steak bites are best fresh. They will lose texture once they chill and are reheated.
Can I double this steak recipe
Yes, of course, you can make as much or little as you need. Batch cook your steak and mushrooms if you plan to serve a large crowd.
Just place steak recipe in a pan and cover with aluminum foil and keep warm in the oven as the next batch cooks.
How Long Will Steak Bites Last
Garlic butter Instant pot duo bites will last up to three days when stored in the fridge. Reheat in a pan on the stove, sauté in Instant Pot or heat in the microwave for a quick reheat.
Skip dining out and make incredible steak at home. This is a tasty way to serve it ou for your family. They will be impressed by the flavor and you will love the easy recipe!
Let me know in the comments if you make this steak Instant Pot recipe. I was pretty impressed and think you will too.
- 1 Tbs Olive Oil
- 2 pounds New York Strip Steak
- 16 oz white mushrooms
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 1 cup Garlic Butter
- 2 Sticks Butter
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 6 cloves chopped garlic
- 2 tbs fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tbs Fresh thyme
- 1 tbs Fresh Rosemary
- Place Instant Pot on High Saute.
- Add olive oil
- Cut up steak into 1" cubes ( I used NY Strip) you can use any steak you like
- Add Steak
- Add Salt and Pepper
- Cook on saute until brown
- Add Garlic Butter and Mushrooms
- Place your air fryer top on the instant pot
- Cook on-air crisp at 400 degrees for 10 minutes
For Garlic Butter:
- In a small bowl mix butter and olive oil until smooth.
- Add garlic, rosemary, parsley, and thyme.
- Mix until the butter is smooth.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 8
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1066 Total Fat: 98g Saturated Fat: 52g Trans Fat: 2g Unsaturated Fat: 37g Cholesterol: 276mg Sodium: 1858mg Carbohydrates: 7g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 2g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 42g