I love cooking Italian foods I am so glad I found a way to make Instant Pot Pasta Carbonara without losing any of the flavors. Instant Pot Pasta Carbonara is creamy and delicious garlic and bacon mixed in this wonderful Carbonara cream sauce gives your tastes buds a little party. Done in one pot who would have known without saving over the stove all day long? Where has my instant pot been all my life? I hope you also enjoy my Instant Pot lasagna hamburger helper
Instant Pot Carbonara is well worth the extra calories. If you like authentic Carbonara Sauce you can make it in the Instant Pot without losing any of the flavors. Bacon, Pasta, and Cream should be the main ingredient in every single Instant Pot recipe.
Once you cook your bacon in the instant pot make sure you use that Greece to cook your onions. Do not worry about the raw eggs at the end they cook while mixing from the heat of the pasta. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we did. 10 Instant Pot Copy Cat Recipes Is another great source to find more great Instant pot Recipes that you will love.
Instant Pot Pasta Carbonara
- 6 slices thick bacon
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 small onion
- 16 oz spaghetti or fettuccini
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 eggs
- 4 cups water
- 8 oz parm cheese
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- Place your IP on saute chop bacon into little pieces and cook in the IP until golden brown.
- Remove bacon from the IP and set aside.
- Chop garlic and onion place in IP and cook for an additional one minute until garlic and onion soften cooking in the bacon grease.
- Place uncooked pasta, water, and peas.
- Cook on manual high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, Whisk together half the cheese and 3 eggs.
- Do a quick release Stir in egg mixture and heavy cream. continue to stir until pasta is well coated.
- Top with leftover cheese and bacon. Enjoy!