Million Dollar Dip brings crispy bacon and cream cheese together in a creamy dip with savory garlic and topped with green onions. You can’t go wrong with this dip in under 5 minutes; you can have this addicting dip on the table.
My weakness is dip; I have to admit, from my Spinach and Artichoke Dip, Dill Dip, and even my BLT Dip. Usually, I am full before dinner if there are appetizers and dips in the area. This million-dollar dip is no different. It’s totally addicting. That’s why they call it Million Dollar Dip because it’s worth every single calorie.
Ingredients needed for Million Dollar Dip
- 16 oz Cream Cheese: Softened, so it mixes easily.
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise: We use Hellman’s mayonnaise.
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Paste: We like garlic paste, but you can use garlic powder or garlic cloves.
- ¼ tsp Cayenne Pepper (optional) If you want a little heat.
- 8 oz Shredded Cheddar Cheese: Plus Some For Topping
- 6 Slices Bacon: Cooked and Crumbled; save Some For Topping. You can use real bacon bits.
- 6 Green Onions, Sliced Thinly; save Some For Topping
- Slivered Almonds (optional) we did not use them, but they add an extra crunch.
Step-by-Step Directions for Million Dollar Dip
In a large bowl, add all the ingredients and mix using a handheld electric mixer or a stand mixer.
Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with the set-aside cheddar, bacon, and green onions.
Serve with pretzels, ritz crackers, celery sticks, carrot sticks, or tortilla chips as dippers. Enjoy!
Tips and Tricks for Million Dollar dip
- Use softened cream cheese.
- Mix with a stand mixer or hand mixer for a creamy dip.
- For a spicier dip, Pepper Jack or Gouda cheese can be used in place of shredded cheese.
- If you like ranch, use ranch dip seasonings with this recipe.
Frequently asked questions
Store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Yes, you can make this dip ahead of time. It’s best when you let it chill for at least one hour before serving.
Yes, you can eat this dip on a keto diet. Use fresh veggies to dip into the dip instead of chips and crackers.
Crackers like ritz, Celery, Carrot sticks, tortilla chips, or even your favorite potato chips.
More Simple Dip Recipes:
- 16 oz Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Paste
- ¼ tsp Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- 8 oz Shredded Cheddar, Plus Some For Topping
- 6 Slices Bacon, Cooked and Crumbled, Save Some For Topping
- 6 Green Onions, Sliced Thinly, Save Some For Topping
- In a large bowl, add all the ingredients and mix using a handheld electric mixer or a stand mixer.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with the set-aside cheddar, bacon, and green onions.
- Serve with pretzels, ritz crackers, celery sticks, carrot sticks, or tortilla chips as dippers. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 185Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 35mgSodium: 250mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 4g