With the Superbowl right around the corner, all the Parties will begin. How can you use your Instant Pot to please a crowd of hungry sports fans? The Ultimate Instant Pot Party foods will meet all your needs. Now you can have all your Party favorites cooked in half the time and your Instant Pot will be the Star of the show. You will even have time to mingle with guest instead of being stuck in the kitchen.
What goes with every Party? Wings, Dips, Pulled Pork, Pizza, Buffalo Pasta! Who could ask for more? Here is some of my top Ultimate Instant Pot Party Foods. I hope you enjoy them as much as we did.
- RootBeer Wings is one of my husband’s favorite wings.
- Instant Pot Buffalo Ranch Wings.
- Spinach & Artichoke Instant Pot Dip! This one is a crowd pleaser for sure. Serve with Chips or Italian bread.
- Instant Pot Jalepeno& Chicken Hot Popper Dip. Served with crackers or chips Spicy and delicious.
- Buffalo Ranch Dip. Perfect served with Corn chips.
- Buffalo Chicken Pasta with buffalo chicken, bacon and ranch this is sure to please a huge crowd.
- Crack Chicken Great served with Chips, on Rolls or even over pasta.
- Cracked Out Tatortots and Chicken A new twist on Tator Tots you can even do this with French Fries.
- Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork. Serve with Rolls or over pasta will fill any appetite.
- Instant Pot Pizza Dip. Who said you can not have pizza in the Instant Pot?
- Fall off the Bone Instant Pot Ribs. No Superbowl party is complete without Ribs! Now in 30 minutes, you can have fall off the Bone ribs for any party.
- Instant Pot Easy Chili. What is a Superbowl party without Chili?
- Instant Pot Carne Asada tacos. Add Tacos to your Party Menu!
- Taco Pie is another crowd pleaser. You can’t go wrong.
- Moroccan Spiced Pomegranate Molasses Chicken
If you enjoyed this list make sure you take a look at a few other roundups I have
- 10 Instant Pot Copycat Recipes
- 10 Frugal Instant Pot Dinners
- Must-Have Instant Pot Accessories
- 10 Holiday Must-Have Recipes
- 20 Must-Have Instant Pot Recipes