So I finally did it! I tried the Crack Chicken Recipe for the Instant Pot. Instant Pot Crack Chicken needs a warning label. I am not a big meat eater but I could not stop eating this dish, it truly is addicting. Ranch, cheese, bacon, and chicken all in one dish who could ask for more? I hope you enjoy this as much as I did. Please check out my 20 MUST HAVE Instant pot recipes.
Crack chicken is on many low carb diets like Keto and weight watchers. Rick and I have been dieting so I made crack chicken and put it over some Zucchini noodles. That was delicious. You can also use it as a dip, with chips, or even put it on bread, and over pasta. This recipe has so many options.
I have had a few questions about my Crack Chicken although it is a HUGE HIT with everyone 🙂 I made a batch tonight and wanted to update my recipe for all of you 🙂 This time around I also decreased the water and skipped the cornstarch. You can use frozen chicken and no water.That would be the same time and just take longer to come to pressure. I use Hidden Valley Ranch Dip mix and Cream Cheese along with the chicken. If you want to make your own Ranch you can get the recipe at By-Pink she has a great recipe for the homemade ranch.
I hope you enjoy the changes and that clears up any questions you may have 🙂 Please make sure to Join my facebook group if you have any questions. This recipe is Keto friendly and weight watchers friendly. How great is that? Lose weight and eat crack chicken? Check out my Buffalo Ranch Wings and Cracked up Chicken and Broccoli I am sure you will love these just as much.
Instant Pot Crack Chicken
Crack Chicken needs a warning label it is so addicting. Ranch, cheese, bacon, and chicken all in one dish who could ask for more?
- 6-8 slices cooked bacon
- 2 pounds boneless chicken breast
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Place chicken and cream cheese in the IP.
- Sprinkle the packet of ranch seasoning over the top.
- Add half cup water.
- Place your IP on Manual high pressure for 15 minutes. Do a quick release.
- Remove chicken only and shred I used my kitchen aid to shred my chicken.
- Keep your IP on low Add chicken back in. Add cheese and stir. Stir in bacon and enjoy.
- Directions for slow cooker: Place chicken cream cheese and ranch seasonings in crock pot cook on low for 6 hours. Remove chicken and shred. Place back in the pot
- and stir in bacon. bacon and enjoy.
You may also want to check out Valentine’s Crack and you won’t BELIEVE what its made with!!