Instant Pot Cookies and Cream Cheesecake is velvety rich and loaded with chocolate sandwich cookies in each bite.
Cookies and Cream Cheesecake
Cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts to make in the pressure cook. No stressing over a water bath in the stove. Just cook in your pressured up pot and let it handle the rest.
What Cookies To Use
You can honestly reach for any of your favorite chocolate sandwich cookies. I used Caco chilies. But any favor of Oreo or other brand of cookie can work.
How to Make
Step 1: Start by mixing up your ingredients for the cookie crust. Once you have it ready press down in the cookie crumb crust into the pan. It needs to be packed tight or it will crumble.
Step 2: Now you will work on the cheesecake batter. Make sure that you don’t overmix the batter.
Step 3: Once the batter is ready toss in pressure cooker and adjust to your personal preference.
Step 4: Place in Instant Pot and cook as directed in the printable recipe card.
Why Did My Cheesecake Crack
One of the biggest reason for an unwanted crack in your cheesecake is you over mixed.
You can mix like crazy a bit when it comes time to add in the eggs. Less is best. You create air bubbles that get trapped in the cheesecake.
Then once you are cooking the bubbles release to come to surface and cause cracks.
Work in not over mixing but also to tap the pan a bit before cooking. This can help to push out any more bubbles. Just don’t tap too hard.
Storing Pressure Cooker Cheesecake
Store you cheesecake in the fridge. Then slice and serve up a homemade cheesecake! It will store for 5 days or so in the fridge.
Just make sure to fully let the cheesecake cook in the fridge before you slice into it. The cheesecake will be a softer texture when it is still warm.
Can You Freeze Oreo Cheesecake
Feel free to freeze any of the cheesecakes you don’t plan to eat. Just take your cooled cheesecake and place it in the proper container.
Then freeze up to 3 months. Thaw in the counter for a quicker thaw time. Or place in the fridge the night before you plan to eat. That way the cookie cheesecake Canva thaw.
Can I Swap Oreo Cookie Flavors
Whether you like the classic Mint or even the lemon Oreos, this recipe can be adapted.
Go ahead and grab your favorite sandwich cookie and use it for this cake. Just remember it will change the flavor slightly.
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 bag of bite size Caco Chocolate sandwich cookies
- 2 tbs butter melted
- Place half the bag of cookies in your food processor or place in a plastic bag and crumble with a rolling pin.
- Mix in melted butter and press mixture into the bottom of the springform pan.
- In a mixer mix together cream cheese, eggs, sour cream, and sugar until well combined.
- Stir in sugar.
- Crumble remaining cookies and fold in the mixture.
- Pour into your springform pan.
- Place 1 cup of water in the bottom of your Instant Pot.
- Place trivet in the pot.
- Use aluminum foil to create a cradle around your springform pan to make it easier to remove.
- Place Instant Pot on 40 minutes high pressure.
- Do a natural pressure release.
- Remove pan when complete. Let completely cool on the counter. Serve and enjoy.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 464Total Fat: 35gSaturated Fat: 20gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 154mgSodium: 360mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 1gSugar: 23gProtein: 8g