Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Crisps are a simple zucchini side dish or appetizer. Thinly sliced zucchini that is smothered in butter and seasoning, then baked right in the oven or air fryer.
What I love about this recipe is it takes minutes to prep. Especially if you own a mandoline slicer.
Just wash and cut off ends of zucchini, then slice away. You get evenly cut sliced that will bake up perfectly.
Can I Use Yellow Squash to Make Crisps
If you prefer yellow squash feel free to slice and bake up the squash the same way.
Squash and zucchini I feel offer similar flavor so I think this could be tasty. The cook time would be similar, just keep an eye and pull when you feel it’s ready.
How to Make Zucchini Crisps
Step 1: Preheat the oven and then rinse and slice zucchini. You want evenly diced pieces so it baked up evenly and crisp.
If the sizes are different you will find some overbake and others are undercooked.
Step 2: In a bowl, you will mix up your topping of melted butter and garlic.
With a pastry brush apply butter mixture on zucchini bites.
Step 3: Top with Parmesan cheese and Bake until your zucchini is done, and then remove and serve. Eat alone or pair with your favorite main dishes.
I also enjoy dipping this zucchini in ranch dressing for added flavor!
Can I Use My Air Fryer
You all know I love my air fryer! Feel free to use your air fryer in replace of the oven. You will cook the same way, and just adjust the cooking time to when your crisp is done remove.
Every air fryer heats a bit different so cook time will vary a bit.
Tips for Making
- Even Layer | Make sure there is space between each zucchini on the baking sheet. You need this so all pieces bake up evenly. Do not overlap the zucchini.
- Slices | Slice your zucchini in even think layers so you get zucchini that is all cooked to the right doneness.
- Season | Now you can change up the seasoning on these zucchini crisps. Feel free to add your favorite spices or seasonings to try out a different mix of flavors.
Looking For More Easy Side Dishes To Whip Up
- Instant Pot Duo Garlic Potatoes
- Loaded Baked Potatoes in Air Fryer
- Zucchini Pie Bites
- Cast Iron Mac and Cheese
Do These Zucchini Crisps Store Well
These oven-baked zucchini crisps are best when eaten fresh straight from the oven.
This is such an easy zucchini recipe! Let me know what you think on this easy side dish or appetizer.
- 1 large zucchini
- 2 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chopped parsley
- 4 oz shredded parmesan cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- Slice Zucchini using a Mandoline Slicer or in thin even slices
- Melt butter and stir in garlic and parsley
- lay in a single layer on a baking sheet
- Top with shredded parmesan cheese
- bake for about 7 minutes
- Turn on your broiler and broil for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden brown.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 117Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 24mgSodium: 352mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 8g