Olive Garden Copycat Pasta E Fagioli Slow cooker soup is a must-try! You can make it in the slow cooker and it contains a delicious broth. The ingredients are ground beef, beans, vegetables, and pasta.
It comes together so perfectly. This soup is a hearty dish that you will want to add to your weekly meal plan!
Olive Garden Copycat Pasta E Fagioli Slow cooker
I am a huge fan of copycat Olive Garden soups! I have so many favorites like my Zuppa Toscana Olive Garden Copycat Instant Pot Soup, or my crockpot Minestrone Olive Garden Copycat. I would have to say that this Copycat Olive Garden Pasta E Fagioli cooked in the slow cooker might just be my favorite comfort food!
I love the delectable flavors in every single bite. This meal you can start in the morning and have a nice hearty pot of soup ready to serve your family with minimal effort.
Make some homemade breadsticks and have a copycat Olive Garden dinner for a fraction of the cost!
What Does Pasta E Fagioli Mean?
In Italian, Pasta E Fagioli means pasta and beans as it is translated to English. This soup is loaded with both pasta and beans.
What is the difference between minestrone and pasta fagioli?
Minestrone and pasta Fagioli are both Italian soups that have pasta as an ingredient. Pasta E Fagioli always has beans where minestrone does not always have beans. Minestrone is more of a vegetable soup than pasta Fagioli is.
What Do I need to for this Slow Cooker Recipe?
- Ground Beef
- cannellini beans
- Dark Red Kidney Beans
- Beef Broth
- Crushed Tomateos
- Italian Seasonings
How to Make Olive Garden Copycat Pasta E Fagioli
- Cook ground beef until brown and crumbled.
- Drain Grease.
- Add onions carrots and celery.
- Next add the Crushed Tomatoes, Beef Broth and seasoning.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or high for 2 hours.
- Remove cover and add ditalini pasta.
- Continue cooking for 1 hour.
Tips Tricks and FAQs
- This recipe calls for ground beef, but you can also use ground turkey, ground pork, or even an Italian sausage if you prefer.
- If you are a bean lover, feel free to add in some extra beans if you would like.
- While it is recommended to use ditalini pasta, you can use any type of small pasta that you have on hand.
You will want to store your leftover Pasta E Fagioli Soup in the fridge in an airtight container. It will last for about 3 days in the fridge.
Can you freeze Pasta Fagioli Soup?
Yes! This soup will freeze for up to 3 months. I like to freeze it in individual serving-size soup containers so I can pull out just what I need.
Let your soup completely cool. Fill the container leaving about ¾-1” of space at the top for the soup to expand while freezing.
When you are ready to enjoy it, let it thaw in the fridge overnight.
More Recipes you will love
- 1 pound ground beef
- 15 oz can cannellini beans
- 1 15 oz can dark red kidney beans
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 carrots cubed
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 1 cup ditalini pasta
- 32 oz beef broth
- 28 oz crushed tomatoes
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tsp orageno
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp thyme
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Add to your slow cooker
- Add Crushed Tomatoes and Seasonings
- Add onions, Carrots, and Celery
- Add both beans.
- Pour over beef broth
- Add Bay leaf.
- Stir and cook on low for 4 hours or high for 2 hours.
- Remove lid and add ditalni pasta
- Cook for an additional 30 minutes
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 354Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 50mgSodium: 855mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 9gSugar: 6gProtein: 28g