10 Thanksgiving Instant Pot Recipes Plus ButterBall Turkey Giveaway
10 Thanksgiving Instant Pot Recipes
ButterBall Turkey Giveaway
Thanksgiving is right around the corner. Every year we buy a Butterball Turkey it seems to be much juicier than any other Turkey without any extra work like basting or brining the bird.
Butterball conducted its first-ever consumer survey this year for a pulse on Thanksgiving preppers’ expectations and realities when it comes to one of the most important meals of the year. The survey found:
- Two-thirds of Americans rank Thanksgiving as one of their favorite holidays.
- Two-thirds of Americans like to incorporate new traditions into their celebrations…many of which include cooking up new and different recipes for loved ones to enjoy.
- Out of all things Thanksgiving preparers cook up, they’re most proud of the turkey. And 88 percent prep it the old-school way: in an oven.
- 84 percent feel excited about preparing the meal, and 74 percent of Americans don’t expect Thanksgiving to be perfect.
- It’s the turkey! Despite the overall positivity around the holiday, first-time millennial preparers are still feeling the pressure. Eight in 10 first-time cooks worry about cooking the turkey correctly. This number drops among experienced preparers, but still 43% worry about getting it right.
I have to say I agree. I make my turkey in the oven and I use my instant pot for my side dishes. Here is my top 10 Thanksgiving Instant Pot Recipes. This year Butterball wants me to help spread the word and give one of my lovely fans a free turkey! Enter below by commenting what your favorite Instant Pot Recipe of mine is.
Garlic and Rosemary Mashed Potatoes
Garlic and Parm Asparagus
Million Dollar Mac N Cheese
5. Turkey Casserole
6. Spinach and Artichoke Dip
7.Zuppa Tuscano Soup
8. Panera’s Broccoli and Cheddar Soup
9. Apple Bread with Salted Caramel Icing
10. Hot Apple Cider
Don’t forget to enter to win a free turkey by commenting on this post!
How is Butterball providing help to Thanksgiving cooks this year?
The Butterball Turkey Talk-Line has evolved how they help cooks and this year they are able to provide expert advice in many ways:
- Text Help (844-877-3456): Send the Turkey Talk-Line a text! Holiday cooking text help will be available starting Nov. 1, with extended hours starting the week of Thanksgiving.
- Facebook and Twitter: Help is available through the Butterball Facebook and Twitter pages with tips, special savings and more.
- Pinterest: Find Thanksgiving recipe inspiration for your holiday celebration on the Butterball Pinterest page.
- Instagram: Follow Butterball on Instagram to get a behind-the-scenes look, recipe development for our Thanksgiving meal and more.
- Live Chats: Engage with turkey experts through Live Chats on Butterball.com during November and December and receive real-time suggestions and advice.
- Butterball App: Download the free Butterball Cookbook Plus™ app on your Apple or Android device to get recipe ideas and cooking advice at your fingertips.
- Email: Contact the Talk-Line via email by visiting Butterball.com.
- 1-800-BUTTERBALL (1-800-288-8372): Turkey Talk-Line experts will be available this season starting November 1, 2017, through December 24, 2017, to answer questions and assist all Thanksgiving cooks.
I wonder, if there was a giant instant pot, could you cook a turkey in it??
Love the mac n cheese. Simple but so delish
I hadn’t thought about hot apple cider in my Instant Pot! That sounds super yummy right now!! This year I’ll be making our mashed potatoes with mine (the IP, not the apple cider… LOL!). I love this machine!!!
Zips toscana and Mac and cheese are on quick rotation
*zuppa. Dang auto correct.
Just made your boiled dinner recipe and it was delicious. Thanks!
I am going to try several Thanksgiving recipe in my Instant Pot. I especially love the Apple cider …..thanks for always posting great recipes….
I think I would have to choose Garlic and Rosemary Mashed Potatoes . They look sooo good!
Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday! I love the meaning behind it.
I pinned your Apple bread recipe a while back and keep meaning to make it. I think tomorrow will be the day. It looks so amazing. Also gonna have to try the green bean casserole. It’s my favorite Thanksgiving side.
We love Butterball, and not just the whole turkeys. We buy the breasts throughout the year.
i never thought to use the instant pot to make anything for Thanksgiving.. i love all the delicious side dishes you make, they look so yummy. i like the garlic parm asparagus the best
Zuppa Tuscano Soup
I think i wil try the mashed potatoes and the hot apple cider, both of which are my favorite.
I’m asking for an Instant Pot for Christmas, so I’ll save these recipes! I can’t wait to make them!
I think my favorite would be the Spinach Artichoke Dip!
I love Thanksgiving for both the meaning of it and all the delicious food associated with it.
Those dishes look delicous! I can’t wait for Thanksgiving! We always do a baked Mac and Cheese & Green bean casserole with our meal.
I love all these recipes! Yum! Thanksgiving is a favorite holiday too!
I love all the resources that Butterball offers to help everyone cook a perfect holiday turkey.
Thanksgiving is definitely my favorite holiday because it’s food, family and gratitude. I love Christmas but not the materialism that retailers push. This will be my first thanksgiving as a “pothead” and I’m so excited. My speciality is deviled eggs and my magic pot makes it so much faster and easier! I will be trying some of your recipes, too. From another nurse…happy holidays!
I have an Instant Pot but have been unsure what to make. Now I have plenty of recipes to try! Thank you so much.
That Million Dollar Mac and Cheese sounds fantastic!
That apple bread looks delicious and I would love to win!
I like the garlic and rosemary potatoes! YUM!
apple bread looks delicious love thanksgiving
I was wondering how to use my IP for Thanksgiving sides. Thanks for the great ideas!!
I love the recipes and the Butterball Turkey looks divine. I also like the easy & creative ways choices Butterball has put out there to keep us safe as we prepare our feast, we’ve come a long way baby on how we communicate.
I love Butterball turkeys they taste amazing! Looking forward to Thanksgiving and all the delicious food!
I love this post! I will trying the hot apple cider recipe this week. Thank you so much for sharing such wonderful recipes and offering such a great giveaway.
I did my entire Thanksgiving in my Instant Pots last year. I think I’ll add your green bean casserole this year!
I love the idea of using the IP for Thanksgiving recipes but my hubby had open-heart surgery this year and we have to eat healthy from now on.:( If you could do healthy versions with less butter, you’d be our hero! Happy Thanksgiving!
I love the broccoli and cheddar soup!
I want turkey now! Can’t wait for thanksgiving!
The garlic and rosemary mashed potatoes look yummy.
So far my favorite pressure cooker recipe from your site is your Better than Take Out Instant Pot General Tso’s Chicken. Thanks for the list of recipes for Thanksgiving–I’m totally going to make my mashed potatoes in the pressure cooker this year. They’ll taste great with my Butterball turkey and gravy.
Thanks for the giveaway, I would love to win a turkey!
The Zuppa Tuscano Soup looks amazing! I’ve never heard of it before, but sound really good to me!
I love turkey and stuffing.
Oh man, that cider recipe looks great…
I have to say your Instant Pot Spinach and Artichoke Dip looks delicious! I’d love to try it!
I made cranberry sauce in my Instant Pot yesterday. It was so easy and tasty.
Million dollar Mac and cheese! Yum!!
Mac n Cheese!!! 😀
That Macncheese is on my list this year!
thanks for all the recipe ideas
My favorite recipe listed above is the Million Dollar Mac N Cheese – I can’t wait to try it, I’m sure my entire family will love it!
I actually found this blog searching for an IP cider recipe, so I guess that would have to be my favorite. But the Mac and cheese looks like a perfect Thanksgiving side that doesn’t have to share the (busy) oven!
We plan on deep frying our turkey this year or smoking it.
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com
Thanks for the post, I will try to make several of my side dishes and appetizers in my pressure cooker this year. I think it will help a lot.
I came to your blog for the mashed potatoes, adding the cider recipe!
Love the chocolate lava cakes!! Thanks!
That Mac N’ Cheese looks amazing. I’m trying that soon!!