Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower is healthy, crispy, and packed full of delicious flavor. It makes for a great alternative to other appetizers we love. Pair it with blue cheese or ranch for a flavor explosion in your mouth.
Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower
One of my favorite kitchen appliances has to be the Air Fryer. I love that I can create delicious recipes like Air Fryer Cornflake Chicken Tenders or Air Fryer Apple Fries in no time at all and they are so much healthier than deep-frying them. But sometimes I want a healthier option that I can cook in the Air Fryer. This Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower recipe is that!
It is loaded with flavor and is super healthy. When I make these I often forget I am eating cauliflower because it reminds me of buffalo chicken especially when I dip it in a creamy dressing. This is a must-try dish to make for your next gathering or when you are craving a crispy snack.
How to make Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower🌶
- Cut Cauliflower in bite size pieces
- Coat in flour mixture
- Melt butter and add hot sauce
- Coat each cauliflower piece
- air fry
Tips Tricks and FAQs
- Try dipping your Air Fryer buffalo cauliflower in bleu cheese or ranch. You will love the combination.
- Be sure when you cook your cauliflower you don’t overcrowd the pan. This will lead to soggy cauliflower because there is not enough space for the air to circulate around it.
- If you want these to be crispier, place them in the oven on broil for a couple of minutes after you Air Fry them. Be sure to watch as they cook to prevent burning.
More Buffalo Recipes
Can I create this dish in the oven?
No Air Fryer? No problem. Line a tray with aluminum foil and place the cauliflower on it. Bake at 450 degrees for about 15 minutes. You will want to stir it when it is halfway through cooking and spread it back out. You can broil it at the end as well if you want to more crispy.
This will keep in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 2 days. It might lose some of the crispiness but the flavor will still taste great. You can try putting it back under the broiler to make it crispy again.
- 1 Head Cauliflower
- 6 tbsp butter melted
- 1/2 cup Franks Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup flour
- Preheat Air Fryer to 350
- Cut cauliflower into bite-size pieces removing stems
- Melt butter and add Hot Sauce
- in a separate bowl mix flour and corn starch
- Coat cauliflower with flour
- Next coat with hot sauce mix
- Place in Air Fryer for 10-15 minutes until crispy
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 99Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 365mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 1g