This Award-Winning Slow Cooker Crack Chicken Chili is the recipe that is going to win the chili cookoff this year as it combines all your favorites like chicken, bacon, beans, corn, Rotel tomatoes, ranch seasoning, and of course cream cheese and cheddar cheese to create the most delicious bowl of chili that you will crave all season long!
Slow Cooker Crack Chicken Chili
Chili is one of those dinners that I start craving very early on in fall, especially this slow cooker Crack Chicken Chili. I love it for so many reasons! It is hearty, super comforting, is easy to prep (less than 5 minutes), and tastes absolutely delicious! It is loaded with so much creaminess and flavor that you and your family will fall in love with this dish within the first bite!
Be sure to try our other crowd favorite recipes like our Instant Pot Crack Chicken, Instant Pot Cracked Up Rice, Instant Pot Crack Chicken Pasta, Dutch Oven Chili, and our Instant Pot White Chili Chicken!
How to Make Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Crack Chicken Chili
- Place Chicken in crock pot
- Top chicken with ranch and chili powder
- Add beans, Corn, Tomatoes, Bacon, and Chicken Broth
- Cook on high for 4 hours or cook on low for 6-8 hours
- remove chicken and shred
- Add Cheddar cheese and serve
Tips Tricks and FAQs
- When it comes to your Ranch seasoning you can use homemade Ranch Seasoning or the packaged one from the store.
- If you want to spice it up a bit you can add a can of diced green chiles (drained) or cayenne pepper to the recipe.
- You can easily use a rotisserie chicken to speed up how long this chili takes to cook.
- While I prefer white chicken breasts in this dish you can also use boneless skinless chicken thighs.
You will want to store your leftover chili in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
Can You Freeze Crack Chicken Chili?
Freezing Crack Chicken Chili is not recommended because of the cream cheese as well as the shredded cheese. When you freeze cheese that has been cooked the texture changes as it usually starts to separate as it is frozen and thawed.
If you want to make this a freezer meal just omit to add the cheeses when you make it. Freeze in a freezer-safe bag and then add the cheeses in when you thaw and reheat your chili.
Can I Make Crack Chicken Chili on the Stove?
You can make this dish on the stove! You will first want to cook the chicken or use a shredded chicken then you will add all the other ingredients and let your chili come to a rolling boil. Once it is boiling, turn down the pot to low-medium heat and cook for about 20 more minutes.
Can I Use Reduced Fat Cream Cheese?
Yes, you can use reduced-fat cream cheese, but it won’t be as thick or as creamy. Other than that the texture and the flavor will stay the same.
- 1.5 pounds chicken breast
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- 10 oz can rotel tomatoes with chilis
- 15 oz can navy beans
- 15 oz can black beans
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 oz Ranch seasonings or homemade
- 1 cup frozen Corn ( or canned)
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 8 oz Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Place chicken in the slow cooker.
- Top with Ranch Seasoning, Cumin, Chili Powder, and cayenne pepper(optional).
- Add beans and corn.
- Place Cream Cheese on top
- Pour over Chicken Broth
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6
- Remove Chicken and Shred
- Stir in Shredded Cheese and Serve
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 652Total Fat: 33gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 156mgSodium: 1532mgCarbohydrates: 36gFiber: 11gSugar: 4gProtein: 52g