Coca-Cola Glazed Baked Ham takes ordinary ham and elevates it to a whole new level. This glazed ham takes minutes to prep and will be bursting with flavor when you pull it out of the oven.
Coca-Cola Glazed Baked Ham
If you have never made coke ham before you have been missing out! This is one of the sweetest hams you will ever eat as it combines just a few ingredients to make the perfect main course for Easter, Christmas, or special occasion. You will love that this dish is prepped in less than 5 minutes and bakes in the oven. If you are looking for a quicker option to cook your ham this holiday you will want to try this Instant Pot Honey Ham recipe.
How to make Coca Cola Glazed Baked Ham
- To make the glaze recipe Mix dijon mustard and spices in a small bowl
- Place your Spiral Cut Ham in a Roasting Pan
- Coat ham with mustard glaze
- Pour Coca-cola over the ham
- Cover with aluminum foil
- Remove the ham and Baste with juices in the roasting pan
- place back in the oven for another 30 minutes uncovered
- Remove fully cooked ham and serve
Tips Tricks and FAQs
- Be sure you use regular coke. You want it to have real sugar, so Diet Coke is not an option on this recipe.
- You will want to cover your ham with foil to prevent burning. I usually remove the foil with about 15 minutes left to cook.
- Prior to baking allow your ham to sit at room temperature for about an hour.
Your ham will store nicely in the fridge for up to five days.
You can your leftover ham reheat it or use it for a variety of different dishes. Try using it in Crockpot Scalloped Potatoes and Ham, Air Fryer Hot Ham and Cheese Pinwheels, Instant Pot Split Ham and Pea Soup, or even a Ham and Cheese Slider.
How long to bake a ham?
You will want to cook your ham at 350° F. A general rule of thumb is around 15 minutes per pound. Be sure the internal temperature reaches 130° F before removing it from the oven.
Ways to use up leftover ham
Do I glaze the ham at the end of baking?
Basting your ham with 15 minutes left again is up to you. I like to just to really crispy up the ends of the meat. Take some of the drippings from the bottom of the pan and baste them back onto the ham. If you want a thicker glaze just mix in a little cornstarch and then baste it on. Keep an eye on the ham once it is basted, you don’t want to burn the glaze.
- 10 Pound Spiral Ham
- 2 tbsp Dijion mustard
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 16 oz coca cola
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
- Mix together mustard and seasonings
- Spread all over the ham
- Pour coca-cola over the ham
- Cover and bake for 90 minutes
- Remove from oven and baste with juices in the pan
- Place back in the oven uncovered for another 30 minutes
- Remove and serve
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 404Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 174mgSodium: 2695mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 0gSugar: 8gProtein: 61g