Instant Pot Cracked up Chicken and Broccoli Rice
I have to admit I am addicted to crack. No, I am not addicted to drugs I am addicted to My Instant pot and Crack Chicken. My crack chicken went over so well I had to try something new. Instant Pot Cracked up Chicken and Broccoli Rice. Bacon, Chicken, Ranch, and Cheese in a rice dish. You just can’t go wrong with this recipe? This is a perfect way to sneak veggies into your kids meals. Please also join my facebook group to enter to win Instant pot accessories.
- 4 slices cooked bacon
- 2 cups frozen broccoli
- 1 package ranch seasoning
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 cups white rice
- 2 tbs milk
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 2 cups water
- 16 oz cheddar cheese
- Place raw chicken pieces in the instant pot with cream cheese.
- Cover with ranch seasoning packet.
- add rice, water, and frozen broccoli.
- Place on Manual high pressure for 12 minutes.
- Do a quick Release.
- Stir in cheddar cheese, milk, and top with cooked bacon.
I just started doing Instant Pot recipes and I am addicted to all of them. Please visit my Recipe tab at the top of the page. Let me know if there is a recipe you are looking for also.