Air Fryer Copy Cat Texas Road House Rattlesnake Bites are a tasty appetizer that carries a nice kick of flavor. Pepperjack cheese, cream cheese, and jalapeno.
If you are looking for the perfect appetizer, these rattlesnake bites are where it is at! The crunchy coating on the back gives you a nice crunch as you bite into these cheesy bites.
Copy Cat Texas Road House Rattlesnake Bites
I opted to use my Air Fryer since it will help reduce the unwanted grease. You don’t even miss the fried bites since the air fryer crisps them up exactly like deep frying.
Are These Rattlesnake Bites Spicy
Yes, these rattlesnake bites do carry a little spice to them. You can tame them down by seeding out the jalapenos, and you could swap pepper jack cheese with mozzarella to tame the heat. They would still taste amazing with a few tweaks.
I ate a few of these and they were amazing. I am a huge fan and my husband gobbled these up right away.
How To Serve Up These Rattlesnake Bites
I paired this with a southwest ranch or plain ranch! You are welcome to eat them plain or pair with any of your favorite dippers. I even think these could be a tasty pairing with a bbq sauce.
Can You Freeze Leftover Rattlesnake Bites
Yes, I think these would freeze up nicely. You could whip up leftover rattlesnakes bites and freeze them. Then when you want to eat them you can reheat in the Air Fryer or even in the oven.
Do Rattlesnake Bites Store Well
These bites are best when served fresh. Like anything that is fried or air fried I should say is best fresh. They will lose a crispy texture to the bites if you store them in the fridge.
You can reheat in the microwave or toss them back into the air fryer for a few minutes to warm them up. I find that they are best when fresh but if you reheat them up in air fryer or oven they have the best flavor.
Looking for more Air Fryer Appetizer Recipes
- Air Fryer Texas Roadhouse Fried Pickles | If you are a fan of pickles you will need to try these ASAP! They are so addictive and you have to try these.
- Garlic and Parmesan Zucchini Fries | These fries are loaded with tons of flavor, and perfect for dipping in ranch. A super easy appetizer or side dish to pair with dinner.
- Red Lobster Coconut Shrimp Air Fryer Recipe | Crunchy, sweet, and downright tasty. These coconut shrimp are great for an appetizer or even a meal. You will love this addictive shrimp recipe.
- Air Fryer Keto Cloud Chips
- 8 oz Pepper Jack Cheese
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 4 oz monterary jack
- 4 oz chopped Jalepenos
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- Mix together cheeses, and Jalapenos until smooth
- Press into 1" balls
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes
- Prepare a breading station
- Mix together flour and pepper
- whisk eggs in a separate bowl
- Place bread crumbs in another bowl
- Preheat air fryer to 350
- coat each ball with flour, egg, then bread crumbs.
- Continue working each one until all are coated
- Place in a single layer in your air fryer
- Spray with cooking oil
- Cook until golden brown about 5-7 minutes
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 173Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 57mgSodium: 221mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 8g