Air Fryer Fried Pickles Texas Road House Copy Cat is one of my favorites! This is a Texas Road House Copycat Fried Pickle recipe. To make it even better it is made right in the air fryer.
Serve it as an appetizer as you root on your favorite team on Sunday night football, or a side dish paired next to a juicy hamburger. No matter how you serve up these gems, they are dynamite in flavor.
Air Fryer Fried Pickles
I love dipping Air Fryer fried pickles in ranch or even jalapeno ranch if you enjoy some heat factor. This air fryer recipe gives you that crispy outside just like it was fried in grease.
How to Make Air Fryer Fried Pickles
- Mix together Flour spices and garlic powder
- Dip Dill pickle slices into the flour mixture
- Spray air fryer basket cooking spray
- place pickles in a single layer
- Air Fry
- Flip over the air fryer pickles
- Spray with more cooking spray
- Air fry for 5 more minutes
What Are Air Fryer Fried Pickles
Fried pickles are battered and then fried in grease or in this case, air fried. The hot air circulates around the hamburger sliced pickles and gives it a crispy texture. Just a spritz of oil to help the batter crisp up is all you need. A healthier version of fried pickles.
Other Tasty Air Fryer Appetizers
What Are The Best Pickles For Air Fryer Fried Pickles Texas Road House Copy Cat
I like using hamburger slices for making fried pickles. Now I have had them using spears and they were outstanding as well. I find that using hamburger slices when being made in the air fryer the slices you can fit more. But, feel free to use whatever you want.
What Sauce Goes Well With Crispy Fried Pickles
- Blue Cheese
- Aoli sauce
- Jalapeno Dip
- Cheese Dip
You can eat your fried pickles plain or opt to add in a sauce or two for dipping. I love doing ranch it is my go-to but feel free to find whatever works best for you.
Tips and Tricks
- Make sure to dry your pickles so the excess juice comes off. You can set them on a paper towel to help drain off the juice. This is what will help to ensure the coating sticks to the pickles.
- When you layout your pickles in the air fryer ensure that you leave space between each pickle. If they are touching they will be soggy in those areas.
- Make sure to check your pickles to make sure they don’t overcook. I say this because depending on what model you use of an air fryer you might find it cooks a little different. Plus all pickle slices are not always the same size.
How To Store
Texas roadhouse copycat Air Fried pickles are best when served fresh. You will find the crust becomes a bit soggy. If you want to try saving some, place it in an airtight container and store it in the fridge for up to two days. Eat cold or warm them up in the microwave or oven for a reheat.
So what are you waiting for? This might be your next favorite appetizer or snack food.
More CopyCat Recipes
- Panera’s Copycat Broccoli and Cheddar Soup
- Chipotle Chicken
- Copy Cat Cinnamon Twists
- CopyCat Dunkin donuts stuffed bagels
- 2 cups sliced dill pickles
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tbs garlic powder
- 1 tbs cajun spice
- 1/2 tbs cayenne pepper
- Olive Oil or cooking spray
- Mix together flour and spices.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Coat sliced pickles with flour mixture.
- Place in a single layer in your air fryer.
- Spray with a cooking spray or olive oil.
- Air Fry on 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Flip over pickles and spray with cooking spray.
- Continue cooking for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove and serve.
Use any of your favorite dipping sauces we used southwest ranch.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 66Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 567mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 1gSugar: 0gProtein: 2g