Instant Pot Crack Chicken Pasta is creamy, cheesy, and downright addictive. If you are a fan of the classic crack chicken that has taken the world by storm, you will do backflips for this crack chicken pasta!
If you follow my blog you know I am a huge fan of the mix of chicken and ranch. Chicken and ranch sandwiches, rice, tots, and now my chicken bacon ranch pasta! I have an incredible and easy Instant Pot recipe perfect for your weeknight dinners.
Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken Pasta
When you see ingredients like chicken, bacon, ranch, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, I instantly know it is going to please my entire family. Add in the word pasta, and you won over anyone in our home. Plus, anyone who makes it will rave over how easy this recipe is to make.
In our home, we never say no to pasta recipes. This Instant Pot pasta recipe will feed a crowd, and it reheats perfectly.
Other Instant Pot Chicken Recipes To Try
- Buffalo Chicken Pasta
- Cracked Up Chicken and Rice
- Instant Pot Utica Chicken Riggies
- General Tso’s Chicken
Crack Chicken Pasta
Crack chicken pasta allows you to cook your pasta right in the pot with the ranch, chicken and other ingredients. Because of this, your pasta helps soak up all the ranch flavor, so each bite is incredibly delicious. This chicken casserole is dynamite, you will love it.
Also, Give Bacon Crack A Try!
What Is The Best Pasta For Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
Truthfully you can use a variety of noodles, and they all will turn out good. Just reach for a smaller sized pasta like Penne, Elbow, Bow-Tie, so that it fits in the pot nicely. Use dry pasta and skip homemade as it won’t hold up well in the Instant Pot.
Best Chicken for Chicken Ranch Pasta
Reach for a boneless skinless chicken. This will dice up nicely or even shred so you can have it in each bite. If you have leftover chicken on hand that has been lightly seasoned, you could easily replace it with that as well!
Can I Use Frozen Chicken In Instant Pot Crack Chicken Pasta
Yes. If you forgot to leave your chicken out in the fridge the night before, no fear. Just place chicken in the pot and keep the cooking time the same. It will only take the Instant Pot longer to reach pressure, but it will still evenly cook your entire dish.
Variations to Instant Pot Crack Chicken Pasta
- Add in frozen mixed vegetables or even broccoli (canned veggies don’t hold up under pressure).
- Sprinkle on hot sauce over the pasta dish when you are ready to serve for a kick of heat.
- Add on crumbled bacon, extra shredded cheese, and green onions for flavor and variation.
Can You Freeze Instant Pot Crack Chicken Pasta
You are welcome to freeze the leftovers of your crack chicken pasta. Just place any leftovers in a freezer-friendly container and store in the freezer for up to two months. The cream cheese in the recipe could separate a bit, but the flavor will still taste fantastic.
How To Reheat Leftover Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
Any leftovers can be warmed in the oven or microwave. If you warm in the oven cover with aluminum foil to help prevent it from drying out. Then warm until the pasta dish is thoroughly heated through.
Best Sides To Pair With Instant Pot Chicken Pasta Ranch
- Crisp green salad
- Homemade Bread or Homemade Dinner Rolls
- Side of Roasted Broccoli or Mixed Vegetables
Easy Instant Pot Pasta Recipe
This is truly one easy Instant Pot pasta recipe. If you love chicken, ranch, bacon, and pasta, this recipe is right up your alley! Give it a try today and see what you think!
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken
- 3 tbsp Ranch Seasoning or one packet
- 16 oz pasta (uncooked)
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Milk
- 16 oz cheddar cheese
- 5 slices cooked bacon
- 3 cups water
- Place Pot on saute, oil in the pan
- Place chicken in pot and saute until no longer pink
- Pour Ranch Seasonings over chicken.
- Pour pasta in pot
- Place cream cheese on top
- Add water 3 cups (enough water to just almost cover the pasta) you may need more or less depending on the type of pasta you use.
- Place on Manual High Pressure for 4 minutes
- Do a Quick Release
- Stir in milk and cheddar cheese
- Stir until cheese is melted and add bacon
- Optional: Place in a casserole dish and top with more cheese and bacon. Broil for 2-3 minutes until the cheese melts and golden brown.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 481 Total Fat: 31g Saturated Fat: 15g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 12g Cholesterol: 116mg Sodium: 770mg Carbohydrates: 20g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 2g Protein: 31g