The Ultimate Air fryer Reuben Fritters
Love a classic Rueben sandwich? Then you will do backflips over this ultimate Air Fryer Reuben Fritters recipe. I used leftover corned beef, Sauerkraut, and swiss cheese. And we can’t forget about the classic dressing for the ultimate flavor combination.
If you have leftover corned beef, you will love this recipe. Or if you are like me, you use these Reuben fritters as an excuse to make corned beef.
Air Fryer Rueben Fritters
Air Fryer Rueben Fritters are literally an amazing air fryer appetizer or even a tasty lunch. I made these up and my husband couldn’t stop eating. They were pretty fantastic with the crispy outside and savory filling on the inside.
What Is The Breading To Use For Rueben Fritters
I find that Panko bread crumbs are a great option. They toast up to a nice beautiful while also leaving a fantastic crunchy coating on the outside. I am a huge fan of panko. You are more than welcome to use regular bread crumbs if you want.
I know some might want to use crunched up pork rinds but I can’t promise it will work as I have not tried this method of coating.
What Is The Best Cheese To Use For Rueben Fritters
I love the flavor of tangy Swiss cheese next to the tangy Sauerkraut. Now, if you are not a fan of Swiss you could easily swap for provolone, mozzarella or another plain cheese.
We wanted to have the classic flavors in these fritters so I found this recipe worked great.
Can I Fry These Up On The Stove
Yes, you sure can. If you would prefer to deep fry you are more than welcome to. I personally find air frying so easy and you don’t have to mess with a pot of oil. But feel free to fry up in a pot if you would prefer.
Want More Air Fryer Recipes
- Hot Ham and Cheese Pinwheels | These pinwheels are such an easy and tasty ham and cheese rolled up and cooked to a crispy and tasty appetizer.
- Zucchini Fries | Crispy coating and savory and tender zucchini on the inside. Pair with your favorite dipping sauce for the ultimate side or appetizer.
- Copycat Texas Road House Rattlesnake Bites | Here you have one of the tastiest appetizers. Pepper jack cheese, jalapenos, and more all wrapped up in a crispy coating.
- Air Fryer Texas Road House Fried Pickles | This became one of my most popular recipes instantly. And for good reason. Such an easy recipe but loaded with insane flavor.
- Air Fryer Cheesy Meatballs
What Can I Use To Substitute Corned Beef
So if you don’t have corned beef on hand, you could also swap with shredded ham or even beef. I love corned beef but feel free to improvise on the meat if you want to make these now.
What To Dip Corned Beef Fritters In
- Thousand Island Dressing
- Warm cheese sauce
- Honey Mustard
You can go simple or get creative on what you want to dip your fritters in. Have fun with these fritters. Serve up for a dinner, appetizer, or finger food for your next event.
The Ultimate Air fryer Reuben Fritters
Love a classic Rueben sandwich? Then you will do backflips over this ultimate Air Fryer Reuben Fritters recipe. I used leftover corned beef, Sauerkraut, and swiss cheese. And we can't forget about the classic dressing for the ultimate flavor combination.
- 1/2 pound corned beef
- 1/2 Pound swiss cheese
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup regular bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Olive Oil spray
- Mix together cream cheese, leftover corned beef, and swiss cheese.
- Roll into 1" balls
- Place in freezer for 20 minutes
- while waiting for balls mix together flour and garlic powder
- whisk eggs
- mix together bread crumbs
- Now Dip each ball in flour, egg, then bread crumbs
- continue until each ball is well coated
- Preheat air fryer to 390
- Place in a single layer and spray with olive oil
- Cook for 10 minutes and flip over, cook for an additional 5 minutes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 752Total Fat: 46gSaturated Fat: 21gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 19gCholesterol: 230mgSodium: 981mgCarbohydrates: 46gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 37g
Oh no! I have everything mixed and realize that the sauerkraut is omitted. How much sauerkraut should be used? Thanks!
I believe I used one cup