This quick and easy Instant Pot Dutch Oven Chicken Caesar Pasta will soon become a weeknight favorite as it combines chicken, bacon, creamy caesar dressing, sour cream, and parmesan cheese to create a super creamy, cheesy dish that is bursting with immense flavor that everyone will enjoy! You will fall in love with how easy this dish is!
Instant Pot Dutch Oven Chicken Caesar Pasta
It’s no secret that I am a huge fan of Instant Pot meals! They are simple and easy and can get dinner on the table in minutes instead of hours, which is great for all of us that are just a little bit busy.
The reason I was looking forward to testing the Instant Pot Dutch Oven was that it’s not just a Slow Cooker. It can bake, slow cook, and braise, but using a cast-iron pan like that can be put directly in the oven.
You will love this dish for so many reasons!
- It’s easy!
- Creamy and cheesy
- Full of Flavor
- Perfect busy weeknights
What do I need?
- Instant Pot Dutch Oven
- Chicken Breast
- Sour cream
- Parmesan cheese
- caesar dressing bottled or homemade Caesar dressing
- Al dente Pasta
How to Make Dutch Oven Instant Pot Chicken Caesar Pasta
- Turn Instant Pot Dutch Oven on and place on saute.
- Cook bacon until brown and crispy.
- Remove bacon and drain grease reseving 2 tbsp
- Salt and Pepper chicken breast.
- Cook chicken breast until golden brown on each side about 4 minutes per side.
- In a large bowl stir to combine cups of caesar dressing, sour cream, parmesan cheese, and garlic.
- Spread mixture over chicken and add half the bacon.
- Place pot on low and cover and cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken
- Add al dente pasta to the cooker and stir.
- Add chicken back to the pan along with the bacon.
- top with toasted panko optional.
Tips Tricks and FAQs
- You may use the noodles that you have in your home. Penne pasta, linguini, rotini, or bow ties are all great choices.
- Want to change up the flavors? Try Bacon ranch Chicken pasta by swapping out the caesar dressing for ranch and the parmesan cheese with a Monterey jack cheese.
- You can use a low fat sour cream if you prefer to make this dish.
Can I make it in the oven?
Yes, you can make this same dish right in the oven without the pasta.
- Salt and Pepper chicken breast.
- Mix together the caesar dressing as above.
- Place chicken in baking dish
- top with mixture.
- Add shredded cheese and panko to the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- remove and serve.
Can you freeze Dutch Oven Chicken Caesar Pasta?
Yes, you can freeze this recipe. You will want to let it completely cool and then place it in a freezer-safe container. It will stay fresh for up to 3 months.
When you are ready to enjoy, thaw overnight in the fridge and reheat to the desired temperature.
You will want to save all your leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
More Recipes you will love
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 cups creamy caesar dressing
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 tbs parsley
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs optional
- 1 pound pasta cooked till al dente
- 6 pieces of bacon
- Place dutch oven on saute
- Cook strips of bacon until golden brown
- Remove bacon and drain grease.
- Reserve 2 tbsp of the bacon grease
- Salt and pepper chicken on both sides.
- Place chicken in instant pot dutch oven,
- Cook on saute for 4 minutes on each side.
- In another bowl mix together creamy caesar dressing, parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic, and sour cream.
- Spread mixture over the top of the chicken.
- Cover and cook for 30 minutes on 325
- Remove chicken and add pasta.
- Place chicken back and add bacon.
- Optional top with toasted panko bread crumbs.
- Salt and pepper chicken.
- Add to a baking pan.
- Mix together Caesar mixture as above.
- Spread over the top of the chicken.
- Top with 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese Shredded Or mozzarella.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- Bake on 350 for 30 minutes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1489Total Fat: 96gSaturated Fat: 22gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 67gCholesterol: 294mgSodium: 2440mgCarbohydrates: 54gFiber: 3gSugar: 6gProtein: 95g