Looking for a super easy dip recipe for your game day snacking? This pizza bread bowl dip is incredibly easy to whip up and 6 ingredients. A savory pizza dip that will win over any crowd. A cheesy dip that is served right in a bread bowl!
You save all the center of the bread that you cut up to make the bowl and use that to place around the pizza dip for guests to dip and enjoy this creamy and cheesy pizza dip recipe.
Pizza Bread Bowl Dip
Can you believe game day parties are starting and the holidays are approaching? No matter what your occasion is, this pizza dip is a great one to add to your list. You can whip it up in literally minutes and have it baking in the oven!
What To Serve As Dippers For Pizza Dip
- Leftover Or Sliced Bread
- Pita Chips
- Crisp Veggies
- Or Any Other Dipper
You can pair almost anything with this dip. Let the guest spoon up some of the dips and grab some dippers and dive in! Watch the cheese string for that ultimate comfort food dip style.
Can I Add Different Toppings To Pizza Dip
Absolutely! Feel free to make your own type of pizza that you want. I love the classic pepperoni pizza dip style, but feel free to create whatever layers of flavor you want.
- Veggies | Dice up veggies small and sprinkle on top. This will give it more color and offer added flavor to your dip.
- Meats | Cook up hamburger, sausage, or dice up Canadian bacon to sprinkle on top. You could even stir in some of the meat with the sauce base if you wanted a loaded meat dip.
Play around with the toppings and create a dip you love. One note on the veggies, if you want them to be tender you can saute them in a pan with a dab of oil before you place on the dip. They could have a slight crunch depending on how thick you cut them if you don’t saute them first.
Do I Have To Make This Pizza Dip In Bread Bowl
No, you do not have to make the pizza dip in a bread bowl. You can use a casserole or baking dish if you prefer. I would use an 8×8 size pan or even slightly smaller if you opt to not use a bread bowl. I love the look of bread bowls and as the dip gets eaten, you can pull pieces of the bread off and enjoy.
How Long Will Pizza Dip Store For
You can store this dip for up to three days in the fridge. To reheat you can use a microwave or even pop in the oven for a quick reheat. Or if you want leave the dip cold and enjoy it that way, just as you would leftover cold pizza.
Can I Double This Bread Bowl Dip Recipe
Absolutely! Make as much of this dip as you would like. Whether you do bread bowls or cook in a casserole pan this dip doubles beautifully. Great for serving a few people or make more to serve a crowd.
More Dips you will love:
- 1 Bread Bowl
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 8 oz sour cream
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 cups mozzarella
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- In your mixer place cream cheese, sour cream mix together until creamy.
- Mix in garlic and 1 cup of mozzarella.
- Hollow out your bread bowl spread cheese mix in the bottom of the bowl.
- Spread sauce over the cheese mix and top with remaining cheese.
- Add pepperoni or any toppings you love on your pizza.
- Wrap your bread bowl in aluminum foil and Bake in the oven on 350 for 45 minutes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 262Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 54mgSodium: 428mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 1gSugar: 4gProtein: 10g