You have a new Instant Pot and you want to make all these new fancy dishes everyone posts. Every time you get the directions you are missing an accessory! Sound familiar? Do not let this happen to you 🙂 Especially if you want to make my Better than sex Lava Cakes. This is my top 10 must-have accessories 🙂
- Pyrex Custard Dishes for Lava cakes 🙂
- Fat Daddio 7×3″ pan for the 6qt and the 8×3′ for the 8qt pot. These pans are perfect for making Banana Bread, Cheesecake, or even the Famous Taco Pie
- Mini Loaf pans for making yummy Monkey Bread, Meatloaf,
- Hamburger Meat Chopper this is a must for making Goulash, Fire Taco Bowls and much more.
- Spare Sealing rings one for sweet dishes and one for savory
- Steamer Basket for making Broccoli & Cheddar pasta
- 2 Tier stacking pans fit both 6&8 qt pots
- Gripper Tongs to remove hot pans
- Silicone Egg bite molds for making Starbucks copycat eggs.
- Meat Shredding claws for making crack chicken.
Thanks for checking out my must have list 🙂 If you have any questions please visit my facebook group 🙂