Bread Dipping Oil is loaded with fresh herbs and garlic in a quality olive oil base that makes for the perfect savory appetizer.
If you have ever gone to Carrabbas Italian Grill, they always have delicious seasoned olive oil and bread on the table. I loved it so much that I had to make the recipe at home and for all of you.
Why make Bread Dipping Oil
- Makes an excellent appetizer.
- Made with fresh herbs and fresh garlic.
- Have this recipe ready in minutes, and the whole family will think it took all day.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt and Pepper
- Bay Leaf
- Crusty Bread
Step by Step Directions for Bread Dipping Oil
Add good quality Olive oil to a small bowl.
Add Lemon juice to the olive oil and set aside.
Add Garlic cloves to the food processor.
Add all herbs and seasonings to the food processor.
Place food processor on pulse until all is finely chopped.
Add fresh herbs and minced garlic to the olive oil mixture and stir.
Stir well and serve with a loaf of crusty bread.
Tips and Tricks for Bread Dipping Oil
- Use Fresh herbs for the best results. If you don’t have any, you can use dried herbs.
- If you don’t have fresh garlic, you can use minced garlic.
- Replace freshly squeezed lemon for lemon juice.
Frequently Asked Questions for this Bread Dipping Oil Recipe
Yes, I would use extra virgin olive oil for this dipping oil.
Hard crusty bread like Italian, french bread, or even baguettes.
Store in an air-tight container like a mason jar or Tupperware for up to 5 days in the fridge.
Recipes that go well with Bread Dipping Oil
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 Sprigs thyme
- 1 sprig fresh oregano
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 sprig fresh parsley
- 1/8 cup lemon juice
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Add good quality Olive oil to a small bowl.
- Add Lemon juice to the olive oil and set aside.
- Add Garlic cloves to the food processor.
- Add all herbs and seasonings to the food processor.
- Place food processor on pulse until all is finely chopped.
- Add fresh herbs and minced garlic to the olive oil mixture and stir.
- Stir well and serve with a loaf of crusty bread.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 49Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 59mgCarbohydrates: 0gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g