Peanut Butter Brownies
Peanut Butter Brownies are ooey gooey chocolatey brownies that are filled with peanut butter cups and then topped with a peanut butter swirl. These brownies are absolutely irresistible.
Peanut butter and Chocolate together is my weakness. My sister made these brownies for one year at Christmas, and I absolutely loved them, so I had to make them for all of you!
If you also love chocolate and peanut butter like I do, then you will also love Slow Cooker Reese’s Cake, Peanut Butter Popcorn, or even Air Fryer Fried Reese’s
Ingredients for Peanut Butter Brownies
- Brownie Mix
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Creamy Peanut Butter or natural peanut butter
- Powdered Sugar
Step by Step Directions for Peanut Butter Brownies
Add peanut butter to a medium size bowl and melt in the microwave for 1 minute, stirring every 30 seconds.
Add in powdered sugar and stir.
Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Pour half the brownie batter into a 9×9 baking pan.
Place peanut butter cups on top of the brownie mix.
Pour the the rest brownie batter over Reese’s cups into a prepared pan.
Place drops of the peanut butter mixture on top of the brownie batter.
Swirl Peanut Butter with a toothpick or a knife.
Bake on 350 for 30 minutes or until the knife comes out clean.
Tips and Tricks for Peanut Butter Brownies Recipe
- Spray the pan with cooking oil or use parchment paper to line the baking pan.
- Use full-size Reese’s peanut butter cups.
- Use a toothpick to swirl the peanut butter on top.
Frequently Asked Questions
Swirl using a toothpick or knife.
Store in an air tight container up to 7 days.
Yes, you can freeze brownies in an air tight container for up to 1 year. Defrost leaving out at room temperature.
For swirling you do need to use a creamy peanut butter or natural peanut butter.
Peanut Butter Brownies
Peanut Butter Brownies are ooey gooey chocolatey brownies that are filled with peanut butter cups and then topped with a peanut butter swirl.
- 1 box brownie batter
- 12 Reese's. Peanut butter cups
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350
- Prepare brownie batter according to package directions.
- Melt peanut butter in the microwave for 1-minute, stirring after 30 seconds.
- Mix powdered sugar and peanut butter and set aside.
- Pour half the batter into a prepared 8x8 brownie pan.
- Place Reese's peanut butter cups on top in a single layer.
- Pour the remaining batter over the top.
- Drop a spoon full of the peanut butter mixture on top of the batter.
- Using a toothpick, swirl the peanut butter on the chocolate brownie batter.
- Bake on 350 for 30 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 363Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 266mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 3gSugar: 17gProtein: 10g
I had a weight loss goal for the new year, but then I saw this recipe! 😉 lol Pinned!
Oh My!!! I think I have found my new favorite recipe! I am a Chocolate Peanut butter Obsessed and CRAZED person! I crave this combination all the time. I am definitely going to have to make this scrumptious looking dessert tonight!
I would also like to invite you to link up with us at the Tips and Tricks Link Party Mondays night 9pm est until midnight Thursday est! I hope to see you there!
I would love to join! You will love this!
These look amazing! Thanks so much for adding your recipe to the Delicious Dishes Recipe Party on Pocket Change Gourmet.
Gonna make this for company! I have a couple of cast iron pans. What size did you use? Thanks for sharing. I love easy and yummy recipes
I think this was a 10″
What did you drizzle over the top? Melted peanut butter? A squeezable topping?
Need to try!
Look delicious! I’d love to make it for my next party!
I don’t have a cast iron pan. Would it work the same with a regular pirex dish that I normally make my brownies in? Thank you!
Wow, I am gonna try