Eggnog latte Starbucks Copy Cat is a holiday classic with eggnog flavor and a shot of espresso, then topped with a creamy froth and freshly grated nutmeg. This Starbucks eggnog latte at home is what the holidays are all about.
There’s nothing better than snuggling up on a cold winter’s day, sipping on a coffee drink, and reading a good book. This year you can save money and make the Starbucks holiday menu at home like the apple crisp macchiato and Starbucks Eggbites, Starbucks Medicine Ball, Or Even the Candy Cane Frappuccino
Ingredients for Eggnog Latte
- Eggnog: Store-bought or homemade eggnog
- Heavy Cream: I used heavy cream, but you can also use half and half or whole milk.
- Espresso: You can use espresso or strong coffee I used Instant Pot Coffee Concentrate.
- Froth: I have an instant Pot Froth Maker I used, but you can also use Coolwhip.
- Nutmeg: You can use fresh ground or dry. This is optional but gives a great flavor and makes a great garnish.
Step by Step Directions for Eggnog Latte Starbucks Copy-cat
Heat Eggnog and heavy cream over medium heat in a small saucepan for about 2-3 minutes. Do not let it come to a boil. Set aside.
Pour your strong coffee or Espresso Shot into the mug.
Pour your warm Eggnog mixture over the espresso.
Top Eggnog latte with Froth or cool whip.
Garnish with nutmeg.
Tips and Tricks
- Use a Froth maker for the best results.
- Instant Espresso can also be used.
- Do not overheat the milk/eggnog mixture.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Latte has a lot more steamed milk and topped with a layer of foamed milk whereas the cappichino has a smaller layer of the steamed milk and more froth.
This year the popular eggnog latte is not back but you can make it right at home.
You do need a small amount of strong coffee. If you do not have an espresso machine you can use instant espresso, Instant Pot Coffee Concentrate, or just brew a strong pot of coffee at home.
No, you can use Whipped Cream in place of the froth.
Some eggnog does have alcohol you can use either eggnog with our without alcohol for this recipe.
More Copy-Cat Recipes:
- Spinach and Artichok Dip Applebee’s
- Better than Take Out Beef and Broccoli
- Panera’s Broccoli and Cheddar Soup
- See More Copy Cat Recipes
- 8 oz Espresso
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup Eggnog
- Milk Froth or whipped cream
- Heat Eggnog and heavy cream over medium heat in a small saucepan for about 2-3 minutes. Do not let it come to a boil. Set aside.
- Pour 4 oz of your strong coffee or Espresso Shot into the mug.
- Pour 1 cup of your warm Eggnog mixture over the espresso.
- Top Eggnog latte with Froth or cool whip.
- Garnish with nutmeg.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 602Total Fat: 52gSaturated Fat: 33gTrans Fat: 2gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 221mgSodium: 175mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 0gSugar: 20gProtein: 13g