Oreo Cheesecake Brownies are a weakness! You have brownies that have a homemade cheesecake swirl, crumbled Oreos, and white chocolate chips sprinkled on top.
If you love brownies, cheesecake, and Oreos then this triple combo dessert is a must make.
Oreo Cheesecake Brownies
Great for weeknight dessert, parties, tailgating snack and more. I have made these more times than I can count and they always win over a crowd!
Layered Cheesecake Bars
- Brownie Bottom | A homemade brownie bottom that is fudgy and loaded with the perfect amount of chocolate in every bite.
- Cheesecake Middle | an easy homemade cheesecake you pour right on top the brownie bottom. It is velvety smooth and perfectly tangy and sweet.
- Topping | Crumbled Oreos, and white chocolate chips sprinkled on top.
In no time you have an incredible dessert ready to slice and serve!
Can You Eat These Brownie Bars Warm
You can slice and serve these bars warm, you will find that cooled is best. Anytime you work with cheesecake it needs to cool down.
So if you allow these bars to cool and then refrigerate the cheesecake layer will firm up.
Then as you slice you get perfect sliced squares that will be a fantastic presentation.
How to Store Cheesecake Oreo Brownie Bars
Because of the cheesecake layer, you will want to store them in the fridge. You can leave whole in pan or slice and place in airtight container.
Store in the fridge for up to 5 days. If you go longer in storing i recommend you use your best judgement in quality.
Can You Freeze Cheesecake Brownies
Yes! You can freeze these easily. Place your cooled brownies in the proper container, and store in the freezer for up to three months.
Thaw one or more brownies on the counter for a quick thaw or place in the fridge overnight for a sow thaw.
I like to slice up the brownies and then store them in sealable bags individually. Then place in airtight container or bag. Then when I get a craving I pull one out of the freezer.
Thaw for about 30 minutes on counter for a quick and easy snack. These cheesecake bars are also great for placing in lunch boxes for kids or a spouse or yourself.
Variation to Recipe
- Use Mint Oreos, Peanut Butter Oreos, etc
- Instead of white chocolate chips use milk of even peanut butter chips.
- You can use a store bought brownie batter if you don’t want to make homemade.
- Add on chopped candy bars like peanut butter cups, Milky Way, M&m’s, etc.
You will find you can decorate and mix your brownies up however you would like. Tons of ways to change them up, that all taste sweet as can be!
If you are on the hunt for an easy dessert give this recipe a try today. Let me know what you think! My husband and I loved these and I think you will too.
More Recipes you will love
- Brownie Batter:
- ½ cup butter
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 large eggs (room temperature)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ cup flour
- 2 ½ tablespoons cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 16 Oreos
- Cheesecake Layer
- 12 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips
- 4 – 5 Oreos Crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 8x8 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray or line it with parchment paper. If you line with parchment paper, leave an overhang so you can easily pull them out of the pan.
- Melt the chocolate chips and butter in a small saucepan, stirring constantly. Once melted, set aside for 10 minutes to let it cool.
- Combine the flour, cocoa, and salt in a small bowl and set aside.
- Pour in sugar to melted chocolate. Mix in 1 egg at a time and whisk. Pour in vanilla and stir with a whisk.
- Add the dry ingredients to the chocolate mixture and combine. Pour into baking pan.
- Layer 16 Oreos on top of the brownie layer.
- Prepare the cheesecake layer by whisking the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and chocolate chips in a medium-sized bowl. Spoon the mixture onto the Oreo layer. Leave a little bit of the edges without cheesecake so it doesn’t seep out and burn as it bakes.
- Add chopped Oreos, white chocolate chips to the top, and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- After baking, place the pan on a wire rack for 1 – ½ hours to allow it to cool. Then place in the refrigerator for 3 – 4 hours so it can finish setting up. Serve cold and keep refrigerated! Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 512Total Fat: 30gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 89mgSodium: 349mgCarbohydrates: 58gFiber: 2gSugar: 40gProtein: 6g