2 ingredient Air Fryer Naan Bread is super easy to make and tastes delicious as it combines self-rising flour and Greek Yogurt that is then cooked to perfection right in the Air Fryer.
2 ingredient Air Fryer Naan Bread
One of my most popular recipes to date on the blog is one of my favorites, Air Fryer 2 ingredient Bagels, so of course, I had to create another 2 ingredient bread recipe for us all to fall in love with! Without further ado, meet our 2 ingredient Air Fryer Naan Bread.
You will love how simple this bread is to make, and the flavor is out of this world! With just a few minutes of prep time and 20 minutes of cooking you will have piping hot Naan bread ready to enjoy! Once you make this recipe you will want to make it every single day!
How does 2 ingredient dough work?
Two ingredient dough is the combination of Greek Yogurt and self-rising flour which actually contains all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt. Through the extra ingredients that are added to the flour it allows the dough to quickly rise and the yogurt helps get it to a workable consistency.
How to Make 2 Ingredient Air Fryer Homemade Naan Bread
To make the 2 ingredient dough naan bread recipe:
- Mix together flour and greek yogurt you can use a stand mixer or mix by hand
- Place naan dough on a floured surface
- Cut into 4 pieces
- roll out naan dough to flat
- spray air fryer with olive oil or cooking spray
- Cook for 10 minutes then flip over
- remove and top with melted garlic butter
Tips Tricks and FAQs
- Don’t forget to spray with olive oil to prevent sticking.
- You can top with sesame seeds or make it a garlic naan adding garlic butter to the top if you choose.
- If you find yourself without self-rising flour you can make your own. Just combine 1 cup of all-purpose flour, 2 teaspoons of baking powder, and ¼ teaspoon of salt.
- You can easily double this recipe if you would like.
- Be sure you use Greek Yogurt. Regular yogurt will not work because it is not thick enough.
- Be sure to add a little flour to your hands before shaping the bread. This will prevent sticking.
If you have unused dough, you can wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and then you can safely store it in the fridge for about 3 days. When you are ready to use, you will want to let it come back to room temperature and then sprinkle with flour and mold.
You will want to store your leftover air fryer bread in an airtight container or plastic bag at room temperature for about 3 days.
More Air Fryer Recipes:
Is Naan good with hummus?
Yes! Naan is delicious with hummus. Add hummus to the top of your Naan bread and add toppings if you choose.
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1 cup self rising flour
- cooking spray
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- Preheat air fryer to 400
- Mix together greek yogurt and flour
- Place dough on a floured surface
- cut into 4 pieces
- roll out each piece into a flat circle
- spray the bottom of the air fryer with olive oil or cooking spray and air fry for 10 minutes
- Flip over the bread, spray with additional cooking spray and continue cooking for 10 minutes or until both sides are golden brown.
- Remove and coat with melted butter
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 170Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 416mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 9g