Air Fryer apple pie bombs combine canned biscuits and apple pie filling into a ball or “bomb” that is then cooked in the Air Fryer and then dipped in cinnamon sugar for a mouth-watering treat everyone will love!
Air Fryer Apple Pie Bombs
If you are looking for a fun new twist on the classic apple pie then you have to try these Air Fryer Apple Pie Bombs. They are so easy to make and you can always have the stuff on hand to make them making them the perfect go-to treat at your house.
Classic apple pies take so much time and prep work and then you have to wait for them to bake, but with this fun Air Fryer dessert, you grab your canned biscuits fill them with apple pie filling, and cook them in your Air Fryer. In a matter of minutes, you will have the best apple pie dessert that everyone will be asking for more with!
- Apple Pie Filling or Homemade Apple Pie filling
- Melted Butter
How to make Apple Bombs in the Air Fryer 🍎
Split Biscuits in half
Spread Apple pie filling in the center
Fold Dough around the apples
Single Layer in the Air Fryer
Coat with melted Butter
Place in sugar and cinnamon mix
Tips Tricks and FAQs
- Remember Air Fryers vary with cooking times and temperatures. These temperatures and times are what works for most Air Fryers.
- Be sure you completely seal up the apple pie filling. If you have any sort of opening you will have apple pie filling leaking everywhere.
- Cut the apples in the apple pie filling to bite-size. This makes it easier to fill the biscuits
These are best eaten right away when they are still warm. If you do have leftovers you can store them in the fridge for about 2 days.
When you are ready to enjoy them again, reheat them for about 2 minutes in the oven at 300 degrees.
What can I serve with these?
We love eating these apple pie fritters with vanilla ice cream or by themself as a poppable treat on the go!
More Recipes that are the Bomb!
Can I bake these in the oven?
Yes, if you don’t have an Air Fryer you can easily bake these in the oven. You will want to bake them on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for about 15 minutes at 375 degrees. Once they are baked you will follow the dipping steps above.
- 20 oz Apple Pie Filling
- 1 Package Grands Biscuits
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp. cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- Preheat Air Fryer to 400 degrees
- Split biscuits in half as pictured above
- Place a tablespoon of apple pie filling in the center
- Fold biscuit around apple pie making a circle
- place in a single layer in the fryer
- Cook on Air Fry for 10 minutes or until the is golden brown
- Flip over and cook for an additional 5 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove and spread melted butter over each one
- In a small bowl mix together sugar and cinnamon
- Coat Each Apple Bomb with cinnamon and sugar.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 230Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 361mgCarbohydrates: 44gFiber: 1gSugar: 29gProtein: 2g