Whip up this indulgent keto chocolate cheesecake fat bombs recipe! Simple ingredients, and no turning on your oven! Chocolate cheesecake fat bombs are such a treat while on the keto diet!
Cheesecake Fat Bombs
These cream cheese fat bombs are a favorite. Ultra creamy as you bite into it. It feels like a guilty pleasure but it isn’t! A keto-friendly bite-size snack to fuel your body!
What Are Fat Bombs
Fat bombs are essentially a snack made with all ingredients containing fat. Hence the name! Healthy fats and sweetener to bring you a sweet or even savory treat.
While on the ketogenic diet fat bombs are something you will see a lot of. They are a great grab and go high energy snack to keep your body fueled with fat.
How Many Fat Bombs Should You Eat A Day
Keto Fat bombs are great for when starting out on the keto diet. It helps to curb sweet cravings and aids to keep you in ketosis.
Essentially you would only want to eat 1-3 a day. Too many defeats the purpose.
Can You Freeze
Cheesecake Fat bombs freeze nicely. Simply make them up and then place them in a sealable bag or even airtight container. Make sure if you stack you do a layer of wax paper in between to prevent sticking.
Then toss in the freezer and store for up to three months. Then when you need a quick snack or have a sweet craving head to the freezer.
Just let it quickly thaw on the counter. Or plan ahead and place in the fridge the night before you plan to eat.
Craving More Ketogenic Recipes
- Sous Vide Chicken | If you enjoy chicken this might hit the spot. Moist, tender and flavorful chicken!
- Garlic Cloud Bread | Here is a great savory cloud bread. Pair with meals or eat as a snack. Either way, it’s delicious! .
- Keto Hasselback Zucchini | Heavenly! Hasselback zucchini is one of my guiltless pleasures!
- Keto blueberry bread | Make up for breakfast or even a snack. Tender bread that is studded with blueberries.
Can I Double This Recipe
Go right ahead and double or even triple this recipe! It is great to do and so easy. Just grab a bowl big enough to mix it up.
Fat bombs need to be stored in the refrigerator so once done toss in the fridge or freeze for later! Let me know how you like these dark chocolate fat bombs! They are so good!
- 8 ounces of softened cream cheese
- 3-4 Tablespoons Granulated Swerve (or sweetener of choice)
- 1 teaspoon Instant Coffee
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter + 1 Tablespoon Divided
- ½ cup of sugar-free chocolate chips + 2 Tablespoons Divided
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- Combine the peanut butter, cream cheese, instant coffee, cocoa, sweetener, and chocolate chips together.
- Once ingredients are well incorporated, form into balls using hands or a small cookie scoop. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and add the fat bombs.
- Combine the tablespoon of peanut butter and 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips and microwave for 20 seconds. Stir and keep warming up in 20-second intervals until melted. Drizzle on top of the fat bombs before freezing.
- Freeze the pan of fat bombs until they set up, then place them into a freezer bag or freezer container. They can be stored in the freezer until ready to eat and will last up to 3 months. Thaw for a few minutes or until softened to your preference.
- Feel free to adjust the amount of sweetener based on your preference.
- You can also roll the fat bombs in chopped chocolate chips, chopped nuts or coconut before freezing.
- You can eat them right away, but they are very messy. Freezing them allows them to set up and gives the flavors a chance to marry together better.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 15 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 167Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 109mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 4g