Churro cheesecake bars are crunchy and creamy all at the same time as they are packed with cinnamon sugar, that tangy creamy cheesecake flavor as well as a flaky crust to make an irresistible dessert everyone will love.
Easy Churro Cheesecake Bars
These easy churro cheesecake bars are a household favorite! We start making them in the fall and continue making them throughout the entire holiday season. They are extremely easy to make as they combine two favorites: churros and cheesecake into one fantastic dessert!
How to make Churro Cheesecake Bars
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spread Crescent in bottom of 9×12 pan
- Mix cream cheese, vanilla and sugar
- Spread on crescent
- Cover with another crescent
- Top with butter, sugar, and cinnamon mix
- Cool and serve
Tips Tricks and FAQs
- Be sure to press the seams together with the crescent roll dough. This helps form a solid crust for your cheesecake bars. If you can’t find a solid sheet of crescent rolls then sprinkle some parchment paper with flour and lightly roll out the seams. You do not want to roll this extremely flat you are only rolling out the seams.
- If you love the cinnamon sugar flavor, you can add an additional layer in between your crust and your cheesecake filling.
- Be sure to let your cream cheese and eggs sit out for at least 30 minutes prior to mixing the cream cheese mixture. This helps it become smoother and creates an even creamier filling.
- I know it is tempting to want to eat these right away, but you will want to let them sit and cool. This helps set up the cheesecake filling.
- To make nice even cuts, refrigerate these for about an hour prior to cutting.
- To get even more creative you can add additional toppings to the top. Try adding caramel or chocolate for additional later of flavor.
These are best eaten the same day. If you do have leftovers, you will want to store them in the fridge covered with plastic for up to 3 days. The crust will become soggy the longer it is in the fridge.
Try these other fantastic desserts!
- 2 cans crescent dough
- 2 8oz packages cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tbs vanilla
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spread crescent dough into a 9x12 pan
- bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown
- Mix together sugar, vanilla, cream cheese, and sour cream, until creamy and smooth
- Spread over crescent
- top with another crescent dough
- Mix together topping: sugar, cinnamon, and butter. I used a fork to mix the sugar and butter will till it's crumbled.
- Spread over the top of your crescent
- bake on 350 for 10-15 minutes until top is golden brown.
- Allow cooling completely
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 404Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 71mgSodium: 292mgCarbohydrates: 43gFiber: 1gSugar: 31gProtein: 5g