10 Frugal Instant Pot Dinners
One of the great things about having my Instant Pot is saving money on food. You can feed a family of 4 for $5-10.00. How amazing is that? Here is a list of my favorite Frugal Meals.
- Hamburger Helper That is right Homemade Hamberger Helper a full meal for around $5.00 much better for you than the boxed meals.
- Cheesy Tuna Helper. Creamy & Cheesy the perfect quick meal in 4 minutes all for under $5.00
- Cubed Steak and Gravy For under $10.00 you can make a cubed steak that falls apart with mashed potatoes this is a very easy frugal meal.
- Goulash I remember eating this as a child. I made it a lot for my own kids when money was tight. Delicious and very Frugal for under $5.00
- FireHot Taco Bowl. Taco night under $10.00 you can make a filling fire hot taco bowl that will feed the whole family.
- Cheeseburger Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes. You can make your full meal right in the Instant pot that will fill everyone’s bellies.
- Cornbread and BeefStew
- Chicken and Dumplings Just as good as the classic chicken and dumplings much quicker and under $10.00
- Bubble up Meatballs meatballs, biscuits and sauce inexpensive and delicious.
- Unstuffed Peppers The quick weeknight unstuffed peppers for under $10.00.
Several of your recipes are browning hamberger in pot on sauté. You never mention draining the fat out. Do you, thank you?
I do when I remember 🙂