Serve up this easy and delicious Buffalo Chicken Party Sandwich! French bread dough sandwiches your flavorful buffalo chicken filling. Add in your favorite cheese and grab your favorite dipping sauce.
Buffalo Chicken Party Sandwich
I came up with this idea from the inspiration of her party-sized slider recipe. Genius and great for serving a crowd!
What Is A Buffalo Chicken Party Sandwich
This party sandwich idea is an easy way to make a sandwich appetizer that you can slice and serve. Use your bundt pan to make a French bread party sandwich with minimal effort.
Grab a sharp knife and slice up and then the guest can grab a wedge and enjoy. It is a fun twist to a classic appetizer or finger food for a crowd.
How to Make
Step 1: The first thing you want to do is cook up your buffalo chicken. I used my Instant Pot to make buffalo chicken. It is so quick and easy!
Step 2: Now you will place one of your French bread doughs in the bottom of a greased bundt pan. Toss in the oven and bake it up.
Step 3: Remove the French bread from the oven, and allow to cool. Slice in half to make one big sandwich bun.
Step 4: Pile on your buffalo chicken and other ingredients and then top your sandwich with the other piece of bread. Slice into wedges and pair with a cup of blue cheese dressing.
What Sauce To Pair With Sandwich
- Blue Cheese Dressing
- Ranch Dressing
- Extra Hot Sauce for those who want added heat
Pile on anything you want on this party appetizer! You might even skip dips and just eat this finger sandwich plain! No matter how you serve it, the family will thank you.
Can I Make This In Advance
If you would like you can cook your buffalo chicken in advance and then store it in the fridge. Same for the bread, cook and then cover it up so it doesn’t try out.
Then assemble your party sandwich and wrap up and then reheat in the oven. That way you get that fresh out of the oven flavor.
Craving More Buffalo Chicken Style Recipes
- Keto Buffalo Chaffles | If you want a lighter buffalo recipe, try this homemade keto recipe.
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Pasta | Give this buffalo chicken pasta a try. Creamy, savory, and a nice kick of heat.
- Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Pull-Apart Bread | Here is a great pull-apart bread that is great for holiday entertaining, or even for a weeknight snack.
If you have leftovers just place your sandwich in an airight container once it has cooled down. Then store in the fridge for up to three days.
Eat cold to toss in the microwave for a quick reheat.
- 2 Pillsbury French Bread dough rolls
- 1 tbs melted butter
- 1 tbs fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tbs grated Romano cheese
- Shredded Buffalo Chicken
- 1 cup creamy ranch dressing
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- Make your buffalo chicken in the instant pot or slow cooker.
- Spray your bundt pan with cooking spray
- place french bread dough in a bundt pan as photographed above.
- Bake on 350 for 30 minutes or until the top is golden brown
- Remove bread from bundt pan
- cut the bread in half lengthwise.
- Spread ranch dressing on the bottom
- Add buffalo chicken,
- top with blue cheese crumbles and mozzarella cheese slices.
- Place the top of french bread back on the sandwich
- Melt butter and stir in parsley and romano cheese.
- Coat top of the bread with the butter mixture
- Place back in the oven on 350 for 5-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.