This Italian Sliders Recipe is the perfect way to enjoy a hot Italian sub as it combines ham, salami, pepperoni, peppers, provolone cheese, and roasted peppers into a delicious sandwich on a Hawaiian roll to serve for dinner, appetizers, or for the big game. You will wow your guests with how flavorful these sliders are every time you make them.
Italian Sliders Recipe
I love creating easy recipes that are super versatile. These Italian sliders are just that! They are perfect for dinner, snacks, appetizers, and parties.
I love how quickly they come together and the flavor especially after you brush the tops of the rolls with butter! Yum! In less than 30 minutes you will have slider sandwiches in your hand and the other hand left for cheering!
How to make Italian Sliders Recipe
- Cut your slider rolls in half and begin with meats and cheese
- lay down a layer of provolone
- Next layer your deli meats Ham, Hard salami, and pepperoni,
- Another layer of cheese then your roasted red peppers
- Place slider-top on
- Melt butter in a small bowl
- Mix Italian seasonings in butter mixture and spread over the top of sliders
- Bake until cheese is melted and remove the top with more butter optional
Tips Tricks and FAQs
- Use any type of pepper that you prefer. Try roasted peppers, banana peppers, or another type that you love.
- Provolone cheese screams Italian sandwiches, but don’t limit yourself. Try other cheeses as well like pepper jack or cheddar.
- If the tops of the sliders begin to brown too quickly you can make a foil tent for them to prevent burning.
- Dip these in the Marinara sauce or your favorite dipping sauce for an even more Italian flavor.
- Be sure you don’t separate the Hawaiian rolls prior to assembling. They are much easier to put together when you are making one really big sandwich that you then separate once they are cooked.
More Recipes you will love
All the bread will become soggy, you can store your leftovers in the fridge for up to 2 days in an airtight container.
Can I double this recipe?
Yes! You can double or even triple the recipe. They probably won’t fit all in the same pan, so just create two pans at once. These sliders definitely make it super easy to feed a crowd.
- Slider Buns I used dinner rolls but you can use Hawaiian rolls
- 1 pound hard salami
- 1 pound ham off the bone
- 1 pound pepperoni
- 10 oz roasted red peppers
- 4 oz banana peppers
- 8 oz provolone cheese
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tbsp Italian seasonings
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cut your slider rolls in half removing the top buns and set aside
- Spread a layer of .provalone cheese
- Next layer your deli meats
- first ham, next salami, and pepperoni
- Add another layer of provolone cheese
- Top with roasted red peppers and banana peppers
- Place your top buns on top.
- Mix together melted butter and seasonings
- spread melted butter mixture over the top of your sliders
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted
- Remove and brush with more butter (optional)
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 524Total Fat: 41gSaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 21gCholesterol: 126mgSodium: 1859mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 30g