You are going to fall in love with these Keto-Friendly Air Fryer Avocado Fries that are coated in egg and parmesan cheese that are then cooked in the Air Fryer. You will love the crispy outside and creamy inside. This is one guilt-free meal or snack you can indulge in every day!
Air Fryer Avocado Fries
Fries are my weakness. Between my Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries, my Air Fryer Zucchini Fries, and these Air Fryer Avocado fries I am serving a version of fries with dinner almost every night! I have to admit these keto diet Avocado fries have become my go-to recently! An excellent way to get healthy fats in your diet. I love that they are healthy and easy to make and are the perfect snack, side dish, or appetizer! They are ready in minutes and are the perfect mix of crunchy and creamy all in one bite.
Ingredients for Keto Friendly Fries
- Garlic Powder
- Parmesan Cheese
- Cooking Spray
- Air Fryer
How to Cut an Avocado to Make Avocado Fries?
A simple video to show you how to cut avocado for these fries. I hope you enjoy this video.
How to Make Avocado Fries
- Cut Avocado as video above
- Whisk eggs and set aside
- Pre-heat air fryer
- Mix together parmesan cheese and garlic powder
- Coat each avocado slice with egg.
- Dip in parmesan. Press down so the cheese sticks
- Spray air fryer with cooking oil
- Place in single layer in air fryer
- Cook for 5 minutes then flip over.
- Cook until golden brown
- Remove and allow to cool.
Tips Tricks and FAQs
- You want to make sure you use under-ripe avocados. Overripe avocados will be mushy when making Avocado fried.
- Be sure to spray your Air Fryer basket so that the avocados do not stick.
- You will want to make several batches of Avocado fries in your Air Fryer. While a batch is cooking you can be breading the next batch.
- When using the Air Fryer be sure the avocado pieces are not touching so that the air can properly circulate.
- Flip the avocado fries about half way through the cooking time.
These fries are best enjoyed right away. If you choose to store them, store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to two days.
More Keto Recipes
Can I eat avocado fries right away?
You will want to allow your avocado fries to cool for a minute or two before enjoying them.
Can make Baked Avocado Fries?
Yes, if you do not currently have an Air Fryer or you are using your Air Fryer for another dish you can bake these in the oven. You will want to spray your baking sheet with a nonstick spray and then bake your avocado slices for about 12 minutes at 350 degrees. They are done when they turn golden brown.
What can I serve with my Keto Avocado Fries?
You can enjoy your avocado fries alone or dip them in your favorite dipping sauce. I love homemade ranch or spicy ranch!
- 1 Egg
- 1 Avocado sliced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 4 oz Shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat Air Fryer to 350
- Whisk egg and set aside
- Mix together shredded parmesan and garlic powder
- Dip avocado slice into egg
- Press into the parmesan mixture
- Spray air fryer with cooking spray
- Place fries in a single layer.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Flip over and continue cooking for about 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 437Total Fat: 33gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 134mgSodium: 1005mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 7gSugar: 1gProtein: 27g