Air Fryer Garlic and Parmesan Zucchini Fries are such a tasty side dish or even appetizer. You have a crispy and savory zucchini fry that is loaded with flavor.
Zucchini is something I always like to keep on rotation. I thought why not make some zucchini fries after my zucchini fritters were such a success.
Air Fryer Garlic and Parm Zucchini Fries
Zucchini fries with garlic and parmesan are the perfect flavor pairing. Dip in ranch or even salt and eat alone. However, you choose to serve up these garlic zucchini fries they will be a hit.
Why Air Fry Zucchini Fries
- Quick and easy prep to air fry.
- The air fryer uses less energy.
- No unwanted grease compared to frying.
- You get a crisp and crunchy outside just as you would have fried in oil.
I could go on and on at how I love air frying. The main thing is it is quick cooking and you get amazing quality fries at the end of it. So, don’t wait and give it a try.
Can I Make This Recipe In My Instant Pot Duo Crisp
Yes, you absolutely can make this recipe in your Duo Crisp! Just use the air fryer lid and air fry setting. Then cook in batches until your fries are done.
This recipe also works in the Ninja Foodi! So if you have any device that works like an air fryer you can adapt and convert the recipe to work.
What To Dip Zucchini Fries In
- Garlic Aioli
- Sriacha Sauce
- Fry Sauce
- Avocado Dressing
The sky is the limits with this sauce and fries pairing. You can use whatever you want to elevate the flavors of your fries.
Do You Peel Zucchini For Zucchini Fries
This is the thing, you don’t have to peel the zucchini. Now, if you don’t like the skin of zucchini then take the time and peel away. Either route these fries are tasty with or without the skins.
I find the skins add a bit more texture and color, which is always welcome in my books. Plus it saves you time on prepping.
Tips For Making Air Fryer Parmesan Zucchini Fries
- Leave space in between each fry. If they overlap then they will not fully crisp up the way you want them to. So leave space between each fry.
- Aim to cut all your zucchini the same size, that way as they air fry they all cook evenly. If one is a lot thicker than another you will find that some overcook while others end up undercooked.
- If you don’t have a ton of room depending on your model of air fryer, batch cook. Turn the oven on to 200 degrees and just toss the cooked ones in a pan and let them stay warm. That way you have fresh fries to serve up.
- Zucchini fries are best when served fresh. They will become soft in texture as it cools down. So do your best to eat it fresh vs wait and serve later.
More Air Fryer Recipes You will Love
- Buffalo Chicken Pull-Apart Bread
- Air Fryer Potato Pancakes
- Air Fryer Steak Fries
- Air Fryer Green Bean Fries
- Air Fryer Beef Jerky
- Air Fryer Crispy Chick Peas
- Air Fryer Home Fries
- 1 Large Zucchini
- 2 eggs
- 1 Cup flour
- 1 tbs garlic powder
- 1 Cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Parm cheese
- Cooking Olive Oil Spray
- Cut Zucchini lengthwise in half
- Cut those both in half as well
- Cut into fries strips about 1" long and 1" thick
- Set Aside
- whisk 2 eggs in a small bowl
- place one cup of flour with garlic powder on a small plate or bowl
- Place panko bread crumbs in another dish with Parm cheese
- Working in batches first dip each zucchini fry into flour
- Next into egg
- last in panko bread crumbs
- Place your Air Fryer on 375
- Spray with cooking oil I used olive oil
- Cook for 15 minutes flipping once after 10 minutes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 325Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 98mgSodium: 349mgCarbohydrates: 47gFiber: 3gSugar: 2gProtein: 13g