30 Quick Crockpot meals that are easy to throw together in the mornings before work and hot and fresh when you get home from work at night.
There’s nothing better than knowing there’s a hot meal when you get home from a busy day. Here are 30 meals you can throw together the night before or before work in the morning.
Tips for Quick Crockpot Meals
- Prepare the crockpot the night before and place it in the fridge overnight.
- Use reusable crockpot liner bags for a quicker clean-up.
- Avoid overfilling the crockpot.
- Do not open the lid while cooking; it lets all the heat out.
- Do not use frozen meat in the slow cooker. It’s against the FDA-safe cooking rules.
Quick Crockpot Meals: Chicken Recipes
- Boneless skinless chicken is generally used in crockpot meals, but you can also use boneless thighs.
- Ensure your chicken’s internal temperature is always at 165 degrees before eating.
- Shred chicken with a hand mixer or 2 forks.
1: Crockpot Ranch Chicken
Crockpot Ranch Chicken, or Crack Chicken, is Chicken Bacon ranch in the Crockpot. Ranch Chicken is tender chicken in a creamy sauce that offers the coolness of ranch, melted cheese, and we can’t forget the bacon! This will be an instant family favorite from the first bite you take.
2: Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing
Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing has tender, juicy chicken that is full of flavor in a stuffing mix that all comes together in one pot using few ingredients and slow cooking all day while you’re at work.
3: Crockpot Crack Chicken Chili
This Award-Winning Slow Cooker Crack Chicken Chili is the recipe that is going to win the chili cookoff this year as it combines all your favorites like chicken, bacon, beans, corn, Rotel tomatoes, ranch seasoning, and of course, cream cheese and cheddar cheese to create the most delicious bowl of chili that you will crave all season long!
4: Crockpot Olive Garden Chicken Pasta
Crock Pot Olive Garden Chicken Pasta is creamy and delicious as it combines chicken, Olive Garden Italian dressing, cream cheese, and pasta sprinkled with parmesan cheese for an easy dish every day of the week. Of all the Olive Garden Pasta dishes, this one is definitely a favorite.
5: Crockpot Salsa Chicken
Whipping up dinner tonight doesn’t get much easier than this three-ingredient Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken. This delicious recipe makes the best crockpot chicken that can be used to create a variety of dishes your whole family will enjoy.
- 6: Crockpot Chicken and Gravy: If you want a total comfort food, you must try this dish. Tender and flavorful chicken that is falling apart tender, loaded with a rich, savory gravy.
- 7:Crockpot Chicken Pot Pie: his easy slow cooker chicken pot pie recipe is creamy delicious, and the ultimate comfort dish as it combines chicken, cream of chicken, potatoes, and vegetables, and then is topped with buttery biscuits.
- 8:Crockpot Butter Chicken:Slow Cooker Butter Chicken is a delicious and flavorful Indian-inspired dish that’s surprisingly easy to make. This restaurant-quality recipe combines tender, juicy chicken with aromatic spices like cumin, garam masala, and curry, all cooked together in a rich, creamy sauce. Enjoy with rice and naan.
- 9: Crockpot Queso Chicken: This Slow Cooker Queso Chicken Tacos recipe can easily be prepared in 10 minutes and then cooks itself in the crockpot until you’re ready to enjoy your Mexican meal. Tender shredded chicken is simply combined with flavorful seasonings, diced tomatoes and green chiles, smothered in salsa con queso, and served in tortillas.
10: Crockpot Buffalo Wild Wings Chicken Pasta
Crockpot Buffalo Wild Wings Garlic Parmesan Chicken Pasta is a creamy and delicious dish that combines all our favorites like Buffalo Wild Wings Garlic Parmesan Garlic sauce, chicken, cream cheese, and pasta that is sprinkled with a bit of parmesan which is the perfect makings for a great dinner when you are short on time throughout the week!
Quick Crockpot Meals: Beef Recipes
- Slow-cooking tough meats make them fall apart, tender, and full of flavor.
- Pot roast in the slow cooker internal temp should be 160 degrees.
11: Slow Cooker Mississippi Pot Roast
Slow Cooker Mississippi Pot Roast is packed full of flavor and gives you that fork-tender pot roast. Mississippi roast uses basic pantry essentials and requires minimal prep.
12: Crockpot Beef Stew
This hearty slow-cooker stew beef stew recipe is packed with flavor. Tender chunks of beef, carrots, potatoes, and peas (or green beans) are cooked in rich brown gravy.
13: Slow Cooker Barbacoa Beef
Beef barbacoa is cooked in the slow cooker for a tender & flavorful beef perfect for tacos or burritos!
14: Slow Cooker Cubed Steak and Gravy
This Slow Cooker Cube Steak is the perfect comfort food dinner made with just five ingredients. A savory gravy is made from brown gravy mix, beef broth, golden mushroom soup, and a flavorful onion mix. The cube steak cooks to fork tender in just a matter of hours. Add this easy recipe to your next meal plan!
15: Slow Cooker Beef Tip
Slow Cooker Beef Tips are absolutely delicious and full of rich flavor. This easy recipe will help you put a fork-tender comfort food on the dinner table with minimal prep and a cooking time that allows you to get other things done simultaneously.
- 16:Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff: Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff combines savory beef, an irresistible creamy sauce and delicious egg noodles to create an easy dinner that your family will request time and time again.
- 17: Slow Cooker Beef Chili:An easy slow cooker chili recipe with Ground Beef, beans, tomato sauce, and the best homemade chili seasoning. It putters away in the slow cooker for the juiciest beef and rich flavor.
- 18: Crock Pot French Dip Recipe: This Crock pot french dip recipe is so tender and delicious. My family loves this meal and the crock pot makes it super easy to enjoy.
- 19: Crockpot Pepper Steak: This slow cooker pepper steak recipe is very easy to make packed with flavor. Our entire family loves this Chinese pepper steak recipe and we have put it on the family favorite rotation list. I think your family will love it too.
20: Slow Cooker Beef and Barley Soup
Crockpot Beef Barley soup is a filling healthy soup that is loaded with all kinds of flavor. It is the ultimate comfort food loaded with vegetables, beef, and barley for an easy and delicious meal.
Quick & Easy Crockpot Side Dishes:
21: Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
Slow Cooker mashed potatoes are one of the easiest ways to create a loaded potato bar. Creamy no-boil mashed potatoes with all the toppings are one of the easiest ways to make mashed potatoes to please a crowd.
22: Slow Cooker Million Dollar Mac & Cheese
This slow cooker mac and cheese will soon become a staple in your home as it combines uncooked pasta, cream cheese, American cheese, cheddar cheese, milk, and heavy whipping cream to create the most creamy mac and cheese recipe that you will ever taste!
23: Slow Cooker Kilbassa and sour kraut
Crockpot Kielbasa and Sauerkraut is the ultimate comfort dish that is easy to make thanks to your slow cooker as it combines Kielbasa, sauerkraut, brown sugar, onions, and apples into a new family favorite everyone will love.
24: Crockpot Cheesy Potatoes
Crockpot Cheesy Potatoes is a great side dish loaded with bacon, sour cream, and cheesy potatoes made right in your slow cooker. It’s a perfect side dish that is super easy for a family dinner or taking to any gathering.
- 25: Slow Cooker Baby Carrots: This easy Slow Cooker Baby Carrots with Honey and Brown Sugar recipe creates delicious glazed carrots with minimal effort! A wonderful side dish recipe for holidays like Thanksgiving or Easter, or for your weekly Sunday supper.
- 26: Slow Cooker Creamed Corn:Skipped the canned cream corn this year and make it from scratch right in the crockpot – it’s so rich and creamy and unbelievably easy to make with just 5 ingredients!
- 27: Crockpot Greenbeans:Grandma’s Southern Crockpot Green Beans are always a crowd pleaser, and they’re the perfect easy side dish to make for Thanksgiving or for Christmas. It also makes a great BBQ side dish!
- 28:Crockpot Risoto:Slow cooker risotto with asparagus or mushroom is an easy side dish you’ll love
- 29:Crockpot Broccoli and Cheese Casserole: Crock Pot Broccoli Cheese Casserole is a delicious side dish slow cooker recipe perfect for holidays, potlucks or a special weeknight treat for family dinner!
- 30:Crockpot Rosemary Potatoes:These Crock Pot Potatoes with Rosemary will make your taste buds sing! Potatoes that are crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside and they practically make themselves – the perfect side dish.