Garlic and Parmesan Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts have the crispy outside and tender inside made with garlic butter and topped with parmesan to make the most delicious side dish your whole family will love.
I always look for ways to get vegetables into my family. That’s why I tried making these air fryer Brussel sprouts. Since we’re Italian we use garlic a lot, especially on vegetables. It adds a lot of flavors.
- Brussel Sprouts are loaded with Vitamin K, rich in antioxidents, and help lower blood glucose.
- Easy to make.
- Easy to clean up.
- Cooks faster in the air fryer.
What Do I need to get Started?
- Air Fryer
- Garlic Cloves or Garlic powder
- fresh brussel sprouts
- parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts Recipe
Preheat Air Fryer to 400 degrees.
Trim and Cut all Brussel sprouts down the center.
Melt butter and add chopped garlic and seasonings to the melted butter.
Pour butter mixture over the brussel sprouts
Coat each one well.
Place brussel sprouts in the air fryer basket in a single layer.
Air Fry brussel sprouts for 15 minutes.
Remove cooked from the air fryer and top with salt, black pepper, and grated parmesan cheese.
Chef Tips and Tricks:
- Do not over crowd the basket.
- You can subsitute garlic cloves for garlic powder.
- For a Crispier sprout flip over continue cooking for 4 additional minutes.
- For a more tender brussel sprout soak for 20 minutes in cold water before cooking.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Yes, you can use frozen. You will need to rinse the Brussel sprouts first and increase your cooking time by 5 minutes.
No, you do not need to soak them. If you would like a softer center then you can soak them for 20 minutes prior to air frying.
Add Salt to the brussel sprouts it helps bring out the bitterness.
Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for 3 days or freeze for up to 6 months.
You may reheat the in the air fryer at 400 degrees for 2-3 minutes. This will bring back the crispness.
More Air Fryer Recipes
- Fresh Brussel Sprouts
- 1 stick butter
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup parmasan
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes (Optional)
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Cut and Trim Brussel sprouts.
- In a small bowl melt butter.
- Add chopped garlic and red pepper flakes to the butter.
- Coat the Brussel sprouts with the mixture.
- Place in a single layer in an air fryer basket.
- Air Fry for 15 minutes or until the desired crispyness.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 250Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 66mgSodium: 452mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 2gSugar: 1gProtein: 3g