Instant Pot Artichoke and Spinach Dip Applebees Copycat is the perfect flavor combination of garlic, spinach, and artichokes are a classic trio of flavors, and then you add in the different cheeses, and it makes this recipe dynamite.
Spinach Dip is my all-time favorite appetizer at Applebees It’s a must-have every time I go. I have to say this copycat recipe is much better than the restaurant, much like Taco Bell Mexican Pizza, Texas Roadhouse Fried Pickles, Copycat Applebees Wonton Chicken Tacos, and copycat Panera’s Broccoli and Cheddar Soup.
This instant pot dip goes well with a Movie Night Snack Board.
What to dip into the spinach dip?
You can dip almost anything into this creamy artichoke dip! Salty tortilla chips, crackers, baguettes, and pieces of cut-up French bread all work fantastic. Or reach for something lighter like cut-up peppers, celery sticks, or cucumbers.
Ingredients Needed for Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Step by Step Directions for Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Add chicken broth, garlic, and artichoke hearts to Instant Pot.
- Add the spinach, mayonnaise, Sour Cream, garlic powder, and Cream Cheese into the pressure cooker.
- Place instant pot on manual high-pressure, pressure cooking for 4 minutes.
- Do a quick release.
- Add Parmesan Cheese and Mozzarella Cheese.
- Stir and transfer to a serving bowl.
Tips and Tricks for Instant Pot Artichoke and Spinach Dip Applebees CopyCat
- Pour in Chicken Broth first, so the instant pot comes to pressure without getting the dreaded “burn” message.
- Drain the Artichoke hearts before adding them to the pot.
- Cube the cream cheese prior to adding.
- Grate your cheese at home instead of using already grated cheese.
- Some readers who have given this recipe a go come back and tell me they added pasta to the leftover dip for a whole new dish.
Frequently Asked Questions Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Yes, You can use fresh spinach instead of frozen.
Yes, Use fat-free or low-fat cheese and sour cream.
Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 5 days or store in the freezer for up to 3 months.
When ready to reheat, warm up in the oven like directed above or pop in the microwave for a quick reheat!
The winning factors are this dip taste so similar to Applebee’s that no one will know the difference. Last but not least, you can also whip this up and then lounge on the couch binge-watching your favorite television series or stream Netflix.
I hope you all enjoy this warm dip recipe. I know my family and friends get excited every single time I make it!
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 10 oz box Frozen Spinach
- 6 oz Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 8 oz Shredded Mozzarella
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Place three cloves of garlic in the IP with 1/2 cup chicken broth.
- Drain Artichokes and pour them into the pot.
- Place Frozen spinach, sour cream, cream cheese, mayo, and onion powder in the Instant pot.
- Place on Manual High Pressure for 4 minutes.
- Do a Quick Release.
- Stir in Cheese
- Transfer to a bowl and serve with corn chips or bread. This will thicken more as it cools.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: 4 oz
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 175Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 390mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 2gSugar: 1gProtein: 8g